05

Cameron: We started having auditions for our new lead singer. It was Warren, Karen, Graham, Eddie, and I sitting in the garage, listening to guys who thought they were the next Billy Dunne. [laughs] Most of them were god awful.

We had spent the whole day listening to guys sing and play the guitar, I was ready to call it a night.

"I can do it," Eddie suddenly said.

"Alright, sure, Eddie." I said, not really believing him.

"I'm serious. I'm a better guitarist than Billy. I can sing almost as good. Just give me a chance." Eddie persisted.

"We've got no one else," Warren sighed, looking around at everyone else.

Eddie was a very good guitar player, his voice was pretty good too. But it just wasn't right. Eddie was our bass player, not our lead singer.

Camila: Billy wanted to go home, back to Pittsburgh. He told me he would get a job with a construction company, and I could get a job with the paper or something.

"Do you think I moved here for you, Billy? I didn't. I moved here for us, for our life." I told him. I married a rockstar, that's what he was going to be.

Cameron: And just like that, Christmas rolled around.

Warren and I were decorating the tree together, Camila was filming all of it, like usual. It felt nice. Everyone was happy and having fun with each other.

As we eventually settled down, I sat down next to Warren on the couch, curled up next to him.

Billy had gone to put Julia to sleep, coming down a while later. That was the first time he had put his daughter to sleep.

"I want to play you guys something, if you'd let me." Billy told us. I looked around at everyone else, pretty confused.

Eddie was the first to speak up, "We're not. You can't do this, Billy. You can't leave the band and then expect us to just be cool with you coming back in."

"Yeah, you're right. Sorry." Billy said. He looked sad, he started to leave the room before Eddie spoke up again.

"Hey asshole, play the damn song."

It was a really great song. We took it to Teddy the next day. Teddy told us that it was missing something, we all agreed. Teddy brought us Daisy Jones.

-vienna speaks!!
after daisy gets introduced the pace is going to pick up and so is the warren & cameron storyline. i've never written anything before so bare with me!! but im having a lot of fun writing this so far :)