Chapter 14

PR Meeting

Huntzberger Publishing Group Offices

New York City, New York

"Thank you all for coming on such short notice." Logan said as he entered the room with Rory, Doyle, Richard, and Collin, and they took seats at the end of the table. "Because no one in this room knows each other, I think we should start by going around the table and introducing ourselves. I think everybody here knows me, but I am Doctor Logan Huntzberger, emergency room physician at Columbia Presbyterian Hospital, and also son of Mitchum Huntzberger, CEO of Huntzberger Publishing Group. I am the one who originally diagnosed by Dad with a heart attack in the ER, along with Doctors Greenley and Levan." Logan said, then squeezed Rory's hand, looking to her to speak next.

"I am Rory Gilmore, Logan's fiance, and interim CEO of Huntzberger Publishing Group. Grandpa . . ."

"I am Richard Gilmore, grandfather to Rory. I own a successful insurance company in Hartford where I insure many large companies, similar to HPG and Columbia Presbyterian. I am here to consult, and advise Logan and my Granddaughter."

"Hi, I am Doyle McMaster. I am Rory's personal assistant here at HPG." Doyle said, then looked toward the next person at the table.

"Collin McCrae of McCrae and Associates, I am Logan and Rory's personal attorney."

"Hello everyone, I am Denise Cicione, and I am part of the public relations team here at HPG.

"Carlos Leon, public relations at HPG."

"Candace Goodman, public relations, HPG."

"Steevin Coolage, head of public relations, HPG."

"Elizabeth Newcastle, HPG Human Resources."

"Nicholas Steinway, head of Human Resources, HPG."

"Samantha Sudsburry, Public Relations at Columbia Presbyterian."

"Kimberly Watson, Human Resources at Columbia Presbyterian."

"Charles Levan, Chief of Cardio Thoracic Surgery at Columbia Presbyterian. I am Mitchum Huntzberger's surgeon, and head of his care team"

"And I am Anthony Greenley, head of the Emergency Department at Columbia Presbyterian Hospital. I diagnosed Mr. Huntzberger alongside his son Doctor Logan Huntzberger."

"Thank you everyone." Logan said with a smile. "I sincerely apologize for all of the inconveniences today. I had no idea that the media circus would invade town, and cause so much trouble for all of us. But I can assure you that I have dealt with this before, and no one wants a solution and an end to this insanity, more than Rory and I do. How bad is the nightmare outside of the hospital?"

"Would you like to see the pictures?" Dr. Greenley asked with a chuckle, passing his phone to Logan. "I took these from the roof."