Chapter 98

"Doctor Huntzberger, we've got an issue at the front door that we need your assistance with." a man said, having stepped up to Logan as he stood talking to a guest at Honor's baby shower.

Logan had been at the country club for just over an hour. He had made an appearance, as requested by his sister, and was doing his best to be social. The country club looked beautiful, decorated in blue, white, brown and green, to celebrate Honor's little boy. There were balloons and flower arrangements all over the room, with little rocking horses, frogs, teddy bears, and wooden blocks in the center of each table. There was no doubt, as you looked around the room, that Honor was having a little boy. The room looked amazing. Donna had done an incredible job. And the fact that she had hired Sookie and the Dragonfly crew to cater the event, just made things even better. The food looked incredible! There was a ton of fruit and vegetables, and all kinds of other snacks, from finger sandwiches, and taquitos, to mac and cheese. There was even a french fry station with around 20 different toppings to choose from. Sookie had made a chocolate fudge "mud" cake that looked like a giant pile of dirt with gummy worms sticking out, all over it, various colored bugs all over the place, and a teddy bear sitting on top, holding a shovel. It was the perfect little boy cake. Sookie had told him earlier that the cake had chocolate pudding inside of it, and was covered in crumbled Oreo cookies. It looked disgustingly delicious, and like nothing that Logan had ever seen before, in his life.

"What kind of situation?" Logan asked as he turned to look at the man next to him.

"It's an issue with the guest list, Sir."

"I'm so sorry, please excuse me."

Logan quickly excused himself from the conversation he had been having, and followed the man who had come for him, back toward the entrance.

"What's going on?"

"There is a woman here who swears she is on the guest list, but we can't find her name anywhere on the list that your sister gave us."

"Who is the guest?"

"She gave us the name Walker Druckenmiller."

"Oh goody!" Logan sighed, pulling his phone out of his pocket, and quickly pushing a few buttons.

"Logan, what's going on?" Collin's asked, immediately answering his phone.

"She showed up. I'm headed to the door now. I'll put you on speaker."

"Keep it civil. Don't mention the eviction, or anything else. Just treat the skank like she's an old friend of your sister's."

"Yeah, right."

"If you say too much, you could end up with a fight on your hands. Let's just keep it civil. I won't say anything until you finish handling the situation and take me off speaker, but I'll definitely listen in. Is your sister aware of what is going on?"

"No. I haven't seen Honor in a while. It's her party, I would rather just keep this whole thing quiet, and let her enjoy her day. I'll mention it all to her later on."