Chapter 111

"Hey Rory, do you by any chance know where I can find my brother?" Honor asked as she walked through her house, holding her phone to her ear.

"He's downstairs working out. Do you need to me to grab him for you?"

"Yeah, if you wouldn't mind. I kind of need a favor."

"Sure. Can I help you, or do you actually need Logan?"

"I need a ride to the hospital. My water just broke."

"Oh! I'll get Logan for you right now. How are you feeling? Are you doing ok?" Rory asked as she got up from the bed she had been sitting on, folding laundry, and hurried out the door and toward the stairs.

"I'm alright at the moment. I just want to get to the hospital before all of the pain starts. I would ask you to take me, but I don't want you having to drag Ayribella out, and deal with all the germs and paparazzi who could see you."

"That's ok, I would deal with all of it, for you. Where is Josh? Is he not home?"

"He's over at my parents' tonight, helping Blake. Mom's nurse took the night off, and Blake needed help getting the crazies settled. I haven't called him yet, but I was going to as soon as I'm in the car."

"Do you want me to call him for you?"

"I'm ok, I can call him. But thank you. I've been trying Logan's phone, but he hasn't answered."

"He probably can't hear it. He usually has the stereo on really loud."

"Your Grandparents don't mind the noise?"

"We had the contractor put extra insulation between the walls, just to keep things quieter on their end of the house. They probably either can't hear it, or hear very little of it. They've never said anything about it."

"How did I not know that?" Honor asked as she heard loud music come through the phone, getting louder as Rory got closer to the room Logan had turned into a home gym.

Rory covered the speaker on the phone as she opened the door, walking into the room, and flipping the switch on the stereo, causing Logan to stop running on the treadmill, and turn to look at her.

"You need to take your sister to the hospital. Her water broke."

"Honor's water broke?" Logan asked.

"She's on the phone right now. Josh is at your parents' house."

"Tell Logan I'll meet him in my garage. I'm putting my bag in the car right now." Honor said as she opened the interior garage door, and pressed the button for the main door.

"Honor said she's putting her bag in her car and to meet her in her garage." Rory repeated.