Chapter 44

"Alright Rory, you've made us all wait until Christmas to find out this baby's name. Presents have been opened, and breakfast has been served. When are you going to spill the beans?" Lorelai asked as everyone sat eating their food.

"Actually, it's funny that you ask because we've actually already revealed her name."

"What are you talking about? I know nothing about this! You haven't told me anything!"

"Me either!" Gigi agreed. "You told me that we will all find out on Christmas."

"You are all blind as bats because the baby's name is right here in this room. You've all just completely missed it. It's been here for days." Logan told them.

"Where?" Lorelai asked.

"I've been here since last Sunday, and I haven't seen anything!"

"Yeah, April has been here for an entire week, and she hasn't seen anything!" Lorelai echoed.

"Well, what can I say, maybe you all need new glasses." Rory laughed.

"The name is in here. I put it here myself. But you're going to have to find it." Logan said as he popped another bite of food in his mouth.

"Are you going to tell us where we are supposed to be looking?" Honor asked.

"Nope!"

"It's part of the decorations." Rory added.

"Gee, that helps." Lorelai said with a roll of her eyes.

"I can see it from where I'm sitting. You are all just blind."

"Can you give us an area to look?" Emily asked.

"Nope!"

"Let us know when you find it!" Rory told them as she put her feet up on the coffee table in front of her, and reclined back with Logan. "This is really good French toast!"

"Hey Luke, thanks for Breakfast!" Logan said, turning to look to his father in-law.

"Is that a clue? Is French toast a clue?" Lorelai asked him.

"Nope!" Rory chirped with a smile. "Babe, you're right, this is pretty fun!"

"I give it about 5 more minutes before they start killing each other to find it."

"I give it about 30 seconds. My mom is about to blow."

"Well she can't really kill us because without us, there is no baby."

"True story! How long do you think it'll take them?"