Chapter 23 ( Unveiling the Past 1)

The whole football stadium of the Delson University
(* imaginary name *) was hustling with a lot of noise , which were mainly the students ' cheering and hooting for the players . The match which was going on was an intense one, a tough football match between the two rival teams of the Delson University, one was the Architecture department and the other was the engineering department. And the football match, wasn't just a game but a matter of prestige for the players who were playing aggressively in the field. The rivalry of the Architecture department and the Engineering department was the most famous thing in the Prestigious university of Delson which was situated in the heart of Norway, in Oslo . The students of both the departments couldn't stand each other's presence for even a second and today's match was a very interesting as well as a heated one because today the Aveeransh were in the field and in their full form .
All of sudden a sheer silence prevailed in the stadium as everyone had frozen seeing Aron the captain of the engineering department, hit the ball unfairly and it directly hit the player number 7, as he was the one who was making goals one after the another causing hindrance in the victory of the engineering department. Unable to cope the vigorous shot , Player number 7 clutched his stomach and spat blood instantly and everyone froze, but their was a wicked smirk on Aron's face and seizing the opportunity he continued to tackle the ball towards the goal post but unfortunately his happiness was short lived at the same moment two boys came running at the speed of wind and one of them diverted Aron and the other one shot the ball with full force causing it to smash in the goal post and the whole stadium again cheered up and bustled with shoutings and hooting as The Architecture department had won the match . And the credit goes to none other than Aveeransh , who played exceptionally well.
Aron's face was filled with rage and furry and he went away , even without apologizing for his behavior, and so did his team , as the other members followed him.
On the other hand the members of the architecture department were all rejoiced and were having a group hug , Celebrating their victory against their rivals.

Moments later, all the boys of the architecture department were gathered in the changing room , some were changing while some were drinking energydrinks, when one of them whose name was Joshua said wiping his neck" That bastard Aron , couldn't win even after playing his cheap move , I just loved the look on his face , when he lost the game , fucking loser."
Everyone laughed on his comment nodding their heads I agreement.
" of course he had to lose and why not , after all we have the invincible Aveeransh in our team ." William who was sipping his drink said , winking at the trio , who were sitting small single bed lying in the corner of the room , and the three of them passed a small smirk to him.

Aveeransh , the trio of three inseparable Boys , who were the dream of every girl in the university. Perfect in every field the trio , Aveeransh were really invincible.
Aveeransh , the name itself was the perfect definition of friendship loyalty and brotherhood. It was the combination of the names of three best friends, who were the heartthrobe of the Delson University, especially the Architecture department.

A stood for Anant Joshi , a super hot, genius guy , with a composed personality, soft spoken and easy going guy, he was the most sorted one out of all the three and also the most mature one in the trio.

Vee was for Veer Agnihotri , the most aggressive and short tempered one among the three , he was a walking definition of arrogance and why not, the guy had looks and wealth both , to add on his academic performance made him the unique one . Rudeness flowed in his veins like blood , but that was only for others, for his 2 friends, he was a completely different guy.

And last but not the least,
Ransh which stood for the trio's most notorious and jolly member , who was none other than Reyansh Rajput , the happy go lucky guy , who was the perfectionist and a big flirt, but someone who was very ambitious and witty.