Chapter - Twenty Five

As Shaurya had predicted, they arrived in the town just before sunset. The evening sky cast a warm glow over the seaside town as they approached. Sitara found the coastal town to be quite charming, with its quaint streets lined with boats and the gentle sound of waves crashing against the shore.

The salty sea air filled their lungs, and a slight chill hung in the air, reminding them of the approaching night. Beyond the shoreline, the vast expanse of the ocean stretched out to the horizon, a mesmerizing sight to behold.

People stroll along the streets, enjoying the peaceful ambiance of the seaside town. The waves continued to lap against the seawall, creating a soothing rhythm.

Shaurya drove the carriage to a secluded spot, and they disembarked there.

"Do you think it's not just a coincidence?" Sitara voiced her concern as they strolled into the town. The idea nagged at her, refusing to be ignored. The fact that Mr. Vikranth's girlfriend was a witch, and her grandmother, too, set off alarm bells in her mind.

Shaurya's attention shifted from the road to Sitara, his brow furrowing with concern. "What do you mean?" he asked.

"The witch taking the weapon that is meant to kill my grandmother," she explained. "Then breaking up with Mr. Vikranth and leaving."

Shaurya stopped abruptly. "It can't be a coincidence," he growled, his features etched with a mix of frustration and realization.

"I hope it is a coincidence," Vihaan said, but his voice carried a note of uncertainty, his gaze flickering between his companions.

"Whatever it is, we have to reach the witch soon," Shaurya said, his expression darkening with determination.

"Mr. Vikranth didn't give the exact address," she said. "Where will we find her? This town seems so vast."

Shaurya nodded in agreement. "Sitara is right. You should have probed him more."

"I know where we can find witches, especially ones who trade magical items," Vihaan continued. "But we'll have to wait until night."

"Fine, in the meantime, let's grab some dinner. I'm starving," Shaurya declared, his stomach rumbling audibly.

They walked around the city until they found a quieter restaurant, away from the busy crowds. When they entered, everyone in the room immediately looked at Shaurya, forgetting about their meals.

The man at the front desk greeted them warmly, and Shaurya's request got them a table in a more private area. Once they were seated, a waiter quickly gave them menus. Shaurya wasted no time and ordered a variety of dishes, trying almost everything on the menu. Soon, their table was filled with delicious food.

Shaurya didn't have good manners at the table. He ate his food hungrily, barely taking a break between bites. Now people were staring at him, but not because he was good-looking.

"What?" the wolf barked at a man who was staring at him, and the man quickly looked away.

"He eats a lot when he's stressed," Vihaan whispered to Sitara.

Sitara returned her attention to her food, feeling hungry. She felt tempted to shovel the food down like Shaurya.

"Don't you think everyone will be worried?" Sitara said between bites.

"They know work like this takes time," Shaurya said, his words slightly muffled by a mouthful of food.

"I still wish you guys use phone," Sitara remarked. "You should start using human technology now. Look at Mr. Vikrant. He's a rakshasa, and he has an iPhone and an Apple watch."