The Best/Worst Buys

In my opinon, these following items are the best pieces. If you don't want to waste your money, and you want it to look good, these are great.

•Animal Rug

•Classic TV

•Small Birch Bookshelf

•Large Credenza

•Gothic Double Bed (Any color)

•Automatic Clothes Washer*

•Laundry Dryer*

•Hammock

•Full Sized Pool

•Blue Lounge Chair

•Brown Lounge Chair

•Play Structure

•Patio Table

•Patio Umbrella

•Hearth

•Grand Piano

•Play Kitchen

•Toy Train Table

And, to save money, you can easily just avoid paying for the next TYPES of items. (If you want actual items to stay away from, i have a list below this).

•Stay away from any second hand items. Even when you resell them, yu dont get your money back for them. The only two differences between the new and second hand is the price and look. So just save up and look better.

•Any of the cheap couple-cent 'on sale' Christmas items. They can't be ate, won't spark actions. Even though they are cheap, you'll find yourself spending hundreds on them after a while.

•Any of the foods besides the first and cheapest: grains. Unless, of course, youre trying to complete the food tasks.

•Any of the pictures unless on sale (rose, hearts)

•Any of the Birthday Accessories (Balloons, presents, cake). If placed in your game, your little family will stop what they are doing to go celebrate. The first time, it's cool, but after that it gets annoying. Then, when you place them in your inventory or try to sell them, it's a waste of coins. You can't even eat the cake!

List of things you definitely should NOT buy.

•Bottled Tropical Rain

•Birthday Banner

•Drying Rack

•Birthday Balloons!

•Birthday Cake

•Birthday Presents

•Used/Usable Couch

•Modern Green Rug (Looks like Grass)

•Ironing Set

*******Although kids can't play with Birthday Balloons, they can play with the Balloons in the toy section of the store. If you just want decorative balloons though, I'd recommend the 140coin cheaper Birthday Balloons rather than the Balloons from the toy section.********