Adoptions

Sometimes, on Virtual Families 2, there are events that are either via Fakebook  (their version of Facebook), email or blue house events. The free adoptions, pretty uncommon, are the blue house events. They will usually appear when you first open the app, after you hadn't been on awhile. One good thing about either free or paid adoptions, is that you don't have to carry the baby around for three hours. When you carry the baby, the mother cannot do her job. Daily, the mother will still get her salary, because the baby will only be carried for some hours. But she could not advance in progress. To make sure you can buy food and stuff while the mother is nursing, go to chapter one. If the nursing mother is already level 8/ master, it will not matter. Nursing mothers can pick up collectibles, make food, take showers, and everything else. She just cannot try to make more babies or work on her career.

If you want an adoption, and you cannot wait for a free one, there's another way. You may go to the store, and then special upgrades. In special upgrades category, there will be a picture of three people: mother, father, and child, inside a heart. It will say Adoption Services, and say something along the line of 'Are you and your spouse having trouble producing babies? You can always adopt!' One adoption will be four thousand dollars, or free if it's an event.

To pay for one:

1 Go to the Store

2Go to Special Upgrades

3 Click Adoption and buy it

4 Enjoy the new little helper and possible inheritance of your house

To get one free:

1Wait for the home event

2 Read the event, look at the child

3 Click 'Adopt him/ her into your home'

4 Enjoy the new little helper and possible inheritance of your house

**With making your own babies is free, it is usually faulty, and takes several tries. Adopting is a good way to make sure your previous kids don't get jealous of the new baby, since the adopted child will be already born and grown. The youngest you can really get them is two, so sometimes it's worth it. It is also good if your adults are unhealthy and old, or all your children die, because you will need someone to take on the home.**