Pinkeye & Hiccups

Bacterial Pinkeye is going around the school. Kids are like petri dishes, and it is common for these bacteria to pass from one child to the other in school settings. Unfortunately, it appears that ------- has come down with a severe case of the infection. Symptoms are intensively red, scratchy eyes, with tearing and a green discharge. Bacterial pink eye is highly contagious, so pay extra attention to personal hygiene. You may want to get the advice of a doctor, but a dose of antibiotics is in order.

If you've gotten this email event, you want to cry. And give up hope. And tear your hair out. Noy because Atara has pinkeye, poor baby, but because it's just not fair. Why should you have to spend 145 coins to fix something when their health is great? Well, you have options.

Pay 145 coins on penicillin.

Or let it be.

Or go to the doctor.

=====================

-Paying 4 Penicillin-

Go to the store. Go to Food & Medicine. Scroll down until you see a orange bottle with a white cap. It will be the last actual medication pill. It is right above the shots. It's necessary to get the right ones. All medications will only waste your money if it's not used for the right treatment. If you aren't sure what medication you need for your problem, visit the medication chapter. Buy the penicillin, if needed. Exit the store. It should be in your inventory, so click it. Then click on the infected person. They should automatically change actions, and/or health should be boosted. It's not uncommon for them to have full health if you get this email. I'd recommend going to consult a doctor, to find out if there's anything wrong before you give her medicine. Just keep in mind, the doctor costs even more. You can always risk not doing anything.

========================

-Doing Doosh-

If they look healthy and their health is up, don't waste money. It might as well be a game glitch in your favor. If you're still worried, visit the food& medicine section of the store. On the same note, some one else in the family could have got it, and the game could've messed up the names. If someone is ill in the house, I'd reccomend visiting the flea market to see if you can purchase some antibacterial hand gel. For twelve coins, it can keep someone away from being gravely ill.

=========================

-Doctor Dolittle-

In my opinon, the doctors literally do little. They tell you what you already know. The only way it even helps is if someone is gravely ill and it won't tell you with what. But if your pinkeye victim looks perfectly healthy, you can be safe and sorry when you visit the doctor and waste hundreds on nothing. Just like real life, aye?

################

Hiccups:-)

You don't get a warning with this. If your volume is up, you just hear this belching, roaring, cackling sound that sounds like a man screaming 'Ish-slup' five times as the familiar tweety tune plays. To find the origin of this wretched sound, you must have the audacity to click on every one of your little people. When you find one, or more, that have the action hiccuping, drag them to the sink. Do this until it changes to 'Getting a Drink'.

TIP: IN REAL LIFE, IF YOU HICCUP, BREATHE IN & OUT SLOWLY FOR about TEN MINUTES. ☺

If that doesnt work, then you didn't do it right. So turn off your volume and try again. (Turning off your volume is essential if you dont want to cry yourself to sleep).