Healing The Weak

What TO DO: 1. Buy them TONS of fruit and multivitamins from the flea markets. AMAP, in fact. 2. Hand sanitizer and energy drinks wouldn't go astray either. 3. Let them rest. Relax in the hammock or sit down, watch tv or read a book, get energy levels HIGH for the next step. 4. Make them excersize, vigorously. Treadmill it, praise them for working out, aerobics, and kung fu/ tai chi. This makes them healthier, faster. Kids can also jump on the trampoline. Make sure they are HAPPY, FULL, and WELL-RESTED (hyper works too :) 5. Rest them and feed them again. 6. Leave the game until the flea market refreshes (about 1-8 hours, depending on when it last changed). When you return, repeat steps 1-5. 7. After lots of care, your people should feel much better. Also, a little tip. Help the more critical conditions first. Example: child is a bit weak, father is extremely weak, you have one multivitamin pack. Give it to the dad. What NOT TO DO: 1. Ignore them. 2. Make the adults work, unless they REALLY need to. 3. Scold them to much. 4. Don't let then eat or sleep. 5. DON'T KILL THEM!! PLEASE!!! 5. If all else fails, send the kids to boarding school and (gulp) kill the parents.

(From cheatingdome.com)