Freeze Trick

FIRST OF ALL, I'D LIKE TO APOLOGIZE. I'VE BEEN AWAY POSTING/UPDATING MY 'THE WALKING DEAD' FANFICS. IF YOU WATCH, CHECK EM OUT.

If you're going to be away a while, like on a vacation or just not able to play, this might help.

No generation will be killed, you won't have to worry about food. On the downside, you don't get money while doing this.

BUT! YOU'RE MONEY BALANCE WON'T CHANGE. AT ALL.

Basically it's like pausing the game while you're off the game. All you have to do is kill off the generation you're at. Ways to kill off your generation are: (it might take a week)

●Don't give them food for a while
●Stay off game and they will die from you not paying attention
•Skip 3 years/forward time after they are gravely ill
•Wait it out

Then, once they're all killed, (THE WHOLE FAMILY) don't hit New Generation. If it brings you to that page, click cancel and turn off game. Nobody will work, collect collectibles, or spend money. Emails shouldn't come, and if they do they are probably spam.

Basically, you won't spend or get money. It's like pausing the game, except you can close the app. Socks, dirt and wrappers may spawn, but that's good to help you reach the goals about washing them and stuff.