Please Read!!!

Thanks for all the reads, and for reading this! I love this game, and finding out little tricks because this game is amazing. I just wanted to say, I'm glad you guys liked it.

Also, you can put in input at any time! Just comment, asking some subject you aren't sure about, giving suggestions or just putting your thoughts. It's a good way to spark a conversation, meeting other players, etc!

Finally, I'm making a new story, Panther and Scam. It's about a five year old boy and his little brother who is three. Panther and Scam's parents die, and they try to survive after the plague spreads across the world, killing off lots. Then, their crazy uncle who had predicted it comes to their 'rescue' and needs their help finding the rest of their missing families. Major plot twist!!! The first chapter will be updated today, at twelve-ish!!

So, after school you guys just come check that out if you would! It's not one of those stupid books that take forever, the drama starts in the first chapter!

My other books, Our Emoji Story will have it's first chapter uploaded today sorry for the wait. And I will update VinJots, my personal song book. Like A Taking Tree will have it's third chapter published :-)

A little update about my story The Pregnancy Proclamation, I've decided I will post the first ten chapters all together, so sorry for making you wait!

Thanks for reading, please check out these books and sorry everyone for deleting Our Utopia, I know everyone hated me doing that!! I just... couldn't go anywhere with it, after Gail's big accident and Brett and Daniel's fight. Plus, I hated Gail's little brother figure, AJ... I think I was trying to replace DANIEL with Aj. I'm sorry!!!