On Sale

Both flea markets and the on sale furniture category have very good deals. In the on sale furniture category, everything is half off. You can also collect the Christmas decorations which are sold year round. The Christmas items go from a Christmas tree to green beans to a Stocking. Tip: You can buy a hearth, which is basically a fireplace. This would look good, a friend told me because I hadn't tried it myself, with the stockings. You can get bowls, ornaments and lots of stuff is only two or three coins. You can make your kitchen look really full if you buy stuff from the Career section, have a kitchen career, and buy some of the foods. For instance, you can buy green beans, pumpkin pie, or ham.

The On Sale furniture category will say 'Items that are on sale change everyday so come back often'. Each day, at the same time you checked it a day before, it will give you three new items. These can be any items you could buy from the categories at regular price, and also the Christmas products. This is a good deal, so get what you need. I get everything just incase, because my goal with the game is to get all the goals, and items, along with completing the house in the most fancy and expensive looks.

Don't buy anything outside of the 'on sale' category unless you really want or need it.

CHEAT!!!!! ⬇

On some of the on sale '50%' off items, you can get a profit. By dragging any furniture or pet outside the front gate, and releasing it, you sell items. When you sell items, it's not full price. Usually, you don't even get half the original cost for it. Sometimes though, you get more than half price, so if you buy on sale items, and hover it outside the gate without releasing, the green writing will show how much you can sell it for. So, if it's more than what you bought it for, you get a profit. But remember, if you want it back you have to pay full price.