46

Okay guys, look at this awesome plushie Bill that @samkam2002 is making! (picture above!) It is so adorable *bill feels*
Also I put in this chapter the song I Can't Decide by Scissor Sisters that @aquadiamondblue showed me and DOESN'T IT REMIND YOU OF BILL?! Honestly though I declare that it is Bill's theme song now.
It is like a billion degrees right now where I am (whyyy summer?!?!) but I decided to take advantage of this by sitting in front of a fan and update. Hope you enjoy this chapter!
-----------------------------------

"Are you hungry?" You ask Bill, who is currently laying on the couch watching television. You had taken him to the doctor and luckily he hadn't done anything embarrassing other than get really nervous when the doctor looked in his ears and such. Now that he was on medication he was healing well.

"Yeeesss," Bill groaned and you laughed, walking over to him and extending your hand so he could grab it to help stand up. "You're gonna learn how to cook something," you announced. He groaned again but followed you into the kitchen.

"How about some soup?" You asked, getting the tin out of the cupboard. He nodded and sat in a tall chair, swinging his legs back and forth. "Okay, so we need the tin opener," you said and worked on getting that set up. You didn't really trust Bill not to hurt himself so you opened the tin and turned on the stove. "Then pour the soup in," you instructed. Bill walked over and did as you had told him. He stirred and everything and soon it was done.

The two of you sat together at the table and ate. "Thanks by the way," Bill said suddenly, breaking the silence. "For what?" You asked, eating another spoonful of soup.

"For taking me to the doctor and stuff. Teaching me how to cool soup," Bill mumbled. He wasn't meeting your gaze but you smiled. You took his free hand and gave it a squeeze. He stood up abruptly in his chair and before you could even think he kissed your cheek and then went to wash his bowl.

You stood there in surprise for a second before walking up to him and frowning. "How come you didn't kiss me on the lips?" You questioned. "I didn't want to get you sick," Bill shrugged.

That was really sweet. "I love you," you said and hugged his back. He spun around and hugged you tightly, running his hand through your hair. "Let's go cuddle on the couch," he said, voice muffled from his mouth being covered by your shoulder.

"Fine," you giggled and began to walk towards the lounge. Bill didn't let go of you though, and soon was hanging on to your shoulders, feet dragging on the ground, being literally pulled into the room by you. "Oh my God, Bill!" you half-yelled, "get up!" He pouted and didn't budge. Luckily you were right by the couch so you both laid down, holding hands. Not before long Bill fell asleep beside you.

You smiled and brushed a strand of his yellow hair out of his face. Kissing his cheek you snuggled up close to him and also drifted off to sleep, everything feeling perfect.

You had no idea things were about to change.

------------------------------------
If you have a song that reminds you of Bill, or a drawing/craft/etc that you'd like to show me please send me a picture or video of it on Kik! My username is emykikedyou and I will try to put them all in the last few chapters of this fanfic!!
Thanks again for everything! Love you guys! *throws Bill plushies to everyone*

Bill: Remember, reality is an illusion, the universe is a hologram, buy gold, bye!
Me: How come you never do anything romantic? We never cuddle! Only in my fanfiction!
Bill: Wait, who the heck are you?
Me: Sighhhhhhh *walks away*
*silence*
Bill: Seriously though, who are you?

See you all very soon! :)