Chapter 8

This chapter has been revisited and edited

Aggh my head is killing me; I can literally feel it pounding against my skull. I opened my eyes, but closed it instantly because the sun was shining directly in my eyes. I slowly opened my eyes once again and waited for them to adjust to the lighting in the room.

Once my eyes finished adjusting I saw that I was laying on a king sized bed. But it's not my bed; this bed is really comfortable and soft, while mine was hard and non-existent. I tried to get up but I couldn't, I couldn't feel my body at all. My body wasn't responding to my brain. I guess the Wolfs bane still hasn't fully worn off yet. I mean I can move my fingers and my head but I can't feel my legs and arms.

I look around the room, the room is breath taking it was all white and gold. There was a huge chandelier in the middle of the ceiling with little crystals dangling from it. This is definitely not my room. Where am I?

Once the pounding in my head calmed down a bit. The events of yesterday came back to my mind.

I attacked my mate, and then my boyfriend broke up with me.

A tear slipped out of my eye. I can't believe he left me after everything we went through, I can also bet you that he doesn't even care that I was kidnapped. Then it struck me I was kidnapped. I don't feel like I'm in danger but if I am kidnapped then why am I in a luxurious room, why am I not in a cellar or a warehouse tied up to a chair or something?

"Can I come in?" someone called out from behind the door, waking me from my thoughts. Finally someone who can give me some answers.
"Umm...sure?" I said, but it came out more like a question. The door opened and in came the one of the two people from yesterday. Renee I think her name was.

"Good morning princess. Here's your breakfast." Renee said as she handed me tray of yummy breakfast, eggs and bacon, my favourite.

I tried to raise my hand so that I can get the tray but no luck. They're still dead.

"I can't move my arms, due to the amount of wolfs bane you gave me yesterday." I said with a hint of annoyance in my voice.
"I'm sorry, princess". She said with her head down.
"Stop calling me that!" I said clearly pissed, for no particular reason. I'm just really scared, and I don't want to show them that, so I guess I'm being sort of mean.

"But isn't that what you are?" she said with her head still down. God why are they being so formal and shy.
"No, I'm no princess..... Wait before you say anything else, help me sit up." I said to her. She nods and placed the tray on the table and walked over to me, helping me sit up.
"Thanks"
"It's my pleasure" she said and she went back to the place she was sitting before.
"Can I ask you a question?" I said a bit calmer, she nodded. I took a deep breath.
"What am I doing here? I mean why did you guys kidnap me, bring me in here and then act like I'm royalty?" I asked.
"We didn't kidnap you; we just brought you back home. I don't know anything else; this was all Alpha Mason's orders. So only he can tell you. All that I know is that you're a descendant of the.... moon goddess" she said with her head down. That's impossible, this must be some prank. Ha me, a descendant of the moon goddess.

She didn't even look at me. This is getting really annoying.
"Look up" she did as I said, "Now stay up, who is Alpha Mason? How am I a descendant of the moon goddess? "I asked a little firmly yet softly. She opened her mouth to answer but was interrupted by a knock on the door. We both turned to the door and there stood Recce.

"Umm... Renee, Alpha Mason and Luna Rosalina want to see the princess." he said, not making eye contact with me.
"Both of you just call me Lexi, not princess" I said as calmly as I could, but with a small amount of annoyance trailing on.
"OK, princ- I mean Lexi. Are you ready? Let's go" Renee said. I nodded and tried to stand up once again, this time I was successful, my arms and legs finally work.