Chapter 43

Bash signalled his two friends, which I learnt their names were Tom and Ron, to go do their part of the plan. Yeah you guess it, they were twins. Which is weird since they look nothing alike. One has blonde hair whereas the other has brown. They're obviously fraternal.

They look at Bash, he nods giving them the final confirmation they need before they sneaked quietly towards the car. I look at the car to see what the two idiots could possibly be doing, I couldn't really see their faces from far, but I could see their shadows casting on the back window. They seemed so engrossed with each other, it was a sight I never wanted to see. I can't believe they're making out at the front of the car. Ewww. I fake gag, as an image of Ethan's dirty mouth on mine a couple weeks ago, come popping into my mind. But eventually I refocused my self when I did, I saw that Tomas and Ronald were carrying Rilyn, one of them holding her legs and the other one holding her from her arms. Poor girl, she's been drugged. The guys leave her on top of the boxes which they were once sitting on and came back to join me and Bash at the start of the Alleyway.

Bash sends a final wink at my direction before I start running, with him running after me and the other two running behind Bash.

"Hurry up you two. GET HER!!! She tried to steal my gem." He yelled, loud enough for Ethan to hear. Ethan looked back, to see what was going on. I purposly slowed myself down, so they could catch me and drag me back to the alleyway. That's when Ethan finally got the signal, that I was caught, making them flee with the car. Gosh how thick can they get? Once the car was out of sight, the guys let go of me. I gasped out of shock, I can't believe it actually worked, I'm free.
I turned around and ran directly for Sebastian, hugging him with all the strength I have.

"Oh my gosh, I can't believe we did it. Hell I can't believe your plan actually worked for the first time" I yelled out of happiness. He chuckles putting me down in the ground.

"Did you ever doubt me?" he asked smiling. I laughed at him.
"Actually I did. Remember last time I listened to you, we nearly got eaten by a bear."
"No, I nearly gotten eaten, I saved your ass twice. " he replied, folding his arms across his chest. I gave a sarcastic laugh also mimicking his movement.

"No, I saved myself by jumping into the lake. The bear couldn't eat me" I said.
"No, you couldn't swim so you nearly drowned yourself. And the bear was never gonna eat you because I was the one covered in honey, not you." he argued back in a humorous tone. I narrowed my eyes at him.
"Fine you win, it was 5 years ago." I said, unfolding my arms and walking over to Rilyn. Her body was still, the only thing moving was her chest rising up and down, meaning she was breathing perfectly fine. I checked her forehead, it was boiling hot making my hand jerk back. The poor girl has been heavily drugged. Sebastian came over and checked her forehead, making him jerk his hand back.

"She's drugged with a powerful drug. If its not out of her system, it could possibly kill her." he said, my eyes widened as I processed what he said. She might die.

"No, she's come too far to die now. She spent 11 years of her life with those freaks and now she's gonna die cause of a drug. No, I won't allow it. Do you have a pack doctor or anything? " I quickly responsed, letting the words just blab out of my mouth.

"We do but, technically we are far from our pack" he said, rubbing his forehead, thinking of where we could go. Oh gosh what do we do?

"Hey Bash, doesn't Carter work round here?" Tom said out of the blue, I looked back at Sebastian his face had brightened up as he nodded.

Bash signalled one of the guys to pick Rilyn up, he did as asked and picked her up on his shoulder. I gave Bash a nod to say proceed. He walked out of the alleyway made his way to his car. Putting Rilyn on the back seats, me sitting next to her and one of the guys on the other side of me. Bash and the other guy obviously sitting at front. We drove of to whoever the hell this Carter guy is, hopefully he would be able to help, right?