Chapter 40

Damion's POV

Its been a week since the end of the tournament, meaning it's been a week since I last saw Alexis. Gosh I miss her so much, it actually hurts to know that she's been taken.

I thought me marking her, would make it easier to find her. So far I've had no luck, whatsoever. But, to be honest I did enjoy my mark on her neck. I think it was the best thing that happened during that day, even though it was forced on her, I liked it.

I thought that if she wouldn't listen to me, she might as well go and see, everything that I've said was true, for herself. Then the mark would help me find her. But unfortunately so far only half of the plan has worked; the part where she got kidnapped.

"This won't work" Jason said as he analysed the plan. I looked at him, to see if he was serious. His face was serious as it gets. I collapse on the chair and started rubbing my temples.

"Well do you have any other ideas?" I said, running my hand through my hair for the thousandth time today.

"Why do you even want to help her?" Alpha Jack said with disgust. He still hasn't accepted that he has done anything bad to her. I stood up, ran up to him and grabbed him by his collar. Rage and anger taking over, I start shaking him like mad.

"She is my mate!!! Don't you dare show any disrespect towards her, or else, alpha or not I will kill you. " I threatened, he removed my arms from his collar and gave me a death glare as I sat back down at the seat while he went back to planing.

Me, Jack, Jason, Ryder and Lucas have been sitting here for hours trying to figure out a perfect plan to find and help Alex; but none have been successful. Yet. The keyword is yet, meaning I will find the perfect plan eventually. Then Alexis, I'll be coming for you.

"Hey Damion, can't you try contacting her though your mate bond?" Lucas said out of the blue.

"Already tried" I sighed. I have tried contacting her a thousand times but I can't feel anything coming from the other side, no response, no nothing.

"Then try again, once more." Lucas said, everyone else nodded in agreement, I blew out the puff of air that I had kept inside my mouth and closed my eyes.

All I need to do is think about Alex, hopefully this time she will hear me. I tried mind calling her but she didn't answer. I get more and more worried about her, when she doesn't respond to my calling.

"It's not working" I whispered. Wiping my eyes, wiping the tears that have yet to fall from my eyes. "W-what if I don't see her again?"

"Dude, I can't believe I'm saying this but, I'll help you get your mate back at any cost" Jack said patting my back. He took a seat next to me.

"I don't care whatever hatred we have between us; I'm going to find my best friend, even if it means dying in the process. " Ryder said, crossing his arms.

"She's my sister, the only person that has ever been by my side. I know that we had a little fight before the tournament but I will find her." Jason said, running his hand through his hair.

"I might have my mate now but I still love Alex and I always will. I will find her." Lucas said. I growled, giving him the death glare. His face went pale and started stammering "I m-mean m-my friend"

I sighed again, closed my eyes relaxing myself from everything that happened during these past couple of days.

"Thanks guys, let's wrap up for tonight." I said, while yawning. Everyone started packing up the sheets and pens and stuff, they were ready to leave through the door.

"D-Damion" I heard a female voice, a voice I know too well. I instantly stood up from my seat and stood on my feet.

"A-Alex!" I yelled, everyone came to a halt and started backing up towards me.

"Damion" she said.

__________________________________________

How was it??? I'm sorry I haven't updated since the 14 of March. So I hope you like this chappie.

the end is nearly approaching.

Also listen to this!!!