Chapter 16

I'm so very sorry for an extremely late update. So to make it up to you guys I have mash 2 chapter into one. One for last week and one for this week. Hopefully I might just might update another one tonight. If not then with the week for sure.

Obviously you don't want to hear me talk some more so goodbye and enjoy the chapter.

______________________________________________________

Recap

"Oh no, you just made the worst mistake of your life. Cause I'm not gonna have mercy."

"Bring it on... "

"It's already brung and I can tell you for sure that your going down " I said as I tied my soaking wet hair into a messy bun at the top of my head. I cracked my knuckles and my neck, and a little evil yet mischievous smile appears on my face.

I can take advantage of my speed and brains. I mean how hard can he be to beat? Brains could beat strength any day. Right?

He winks at me and we both get into fight position, circling round and round the centre just I had done with Lucas.

He ran up to me but in the blink of an eye I disappeared from his view and ran behind him, hoping he wouldn't catch on but unfortunately I had spoken to soon. He had already pinned me down, holding my arms above my head and laying on top of me in an awkward position. Well it was awkward for me, not sure if it was for him.

"See Princess, no matter how hard you try I'm still strong." he said as he stared down at me.
"What?! You didn't even do anything in fact you only pinned me to the ground nothing special, even I could do that." I said.
"Oh well, I've got you pinned down, you can't even move. So I guess... I win" he said, I put a frown on my face and sigh to show defeat. He gave me a satisfied smile and got of me, lending me a hand I gladly took and was put on my feet.

"Wait here, let me just get my top" I said, I turned away from him and started walking towards my top. I gave myself an evil smirk.

"Oh no, don't you dare use that innocent act. I know what you are thinking" Ashley said to me, my smirk grew wider.
"C'mon Ash, you're no fun. You know you don't want to give him the satisfaction" I said.
"Okay, only cause I want to see his reaction." Ashley laughed. I laughed with her. Get ready Ethan, shit just got real.

I picked my top of the ground, tied it to my waist and turned around so I was facing Ethan. I started running faster and faster until I was half way there, then I started doing flips the rest of the way to him, my last flip was over Ethan head.

"Ethan" I yelled he turned to me and I locked his head in between my legs and did the last flip with Ethan. Causing him to land on his back and me sitting on his torso with my legs on either side of him.

"So.... How was that for a girl who can't win?" I said as I blew and stared at my nails like they were the most fascinating thing ever.
"What. Just. Happened?" he said, looking around with his hand on his forehead, earning a chuckle from me.

"Aww, sweetie let's just say, you got your ass kicked but a girl" I said, as I got up and gave him a hand so he could stand up. He gladly took it.

"I did not see that coming" Ethan said. "Umm... You weren't supposed to, it's not called surprise attack for nothing" I rolled my eyes, and started walking towards the castle.

I seriously need to go take a nice warm shower, I'm all muddy and I think I've strained myself.

"Lexi, there's something I'm meaning to ask you since last night" he said as he swang his arm over my shoulder.
"Umm, Okay?"
"What was the note about? " he said, I furrowed my eyebrows together and looked at him confused.
"Note?" I questioned.
"Yeah the note that guy gave you." he replied. My eyes widened and I bit down on my lip.