Additional Chapter

Note: If you did not read In Between Two Alphas or The Alpha Meets The Rogue, you might not understand what goes on in this chapter. It basically opens up for the future of The Alpha Meets His Match. If you read Heavenly Poison, the official ending was in the last chapter. You can read this one for fun if you’d like. Cheers!

Warning: This is basically a teaser. 

Additional Chapter

Damien Gray

“What do you think about this, Damy?” Sebastian asked.

We were about an hour away from the place Layton wanted us to gather in.

“Well, it’s good land. I can’t believe Layton and Zev haven’t spread over here,” I commented.

We had just taken off from Layton’s pack, Blue Bloods. He and Zev were making final plans. Most of the Wolves were going to camp in the fighting grounds to wait for Dylan to arrive.

“We should buy it,” Sebastian said, grinning up at me.

“I’m not interested,” I distractedly commented, while picking up a few rocks from the ground.

We were making our way right by the river, and the ground was humid and full of small colorful rocks. They got my attention, much like the diamonds did. Although I knew the stones had no monetary value, they were nice to look at.

“I like these,” I told Sebastian, throwing a few stones at him.

He cocked an eyebrow at them, before throwing them into the water. “They’re nice,” was all he commented.

“Why are you not interested? The piece of land is large enough for our taste, and it’s close to Cassidy,” Sebastian said, smirking when he said her name.

“I told you to quit making comments like that about her,” I reminded him.

“I’m not doing anything,” Sebastian said, raising his hands up innocently.

“It’s too far from home. If anything, I’m more interested in expanding Mountain Peak,” I said, finally answering his question.

Sebastian laughed, and wrapped his arm around my shoulders. His arm tightened uncomfortably around my neck. I knew he was doing it on purpose because he kept on laughing.

“You’re going soft now that Emilia’s pregnant?” Sebastian asked, grinning up at me, and flicking my nose when I shook my head at him.

“I’m thinking about the pack. What would we do with this territory? Wolves would probably infest it because we’re never here,” I replied.

“Layton should buy it then,” Sebastian said, and I didn’t miss the scowl in his face.

It had been almost five months since we’d met Layton and Cassidy, and Sebastian had not been able to get along with Layton yet.

If anything, things between them were worse. Whenever Sebastian and Zev got together, things became impossible. They both had too much fun teasing Layton, and Layton did not respond too kindly to their taunts.

“He actually should,” I agreed.

Once we arrived at the site, Roderick was the first to greet us.

“You two are here early,” he said, while shaking both our hands.

Roderick arrived two days prior, and he’d been staying with Zev. He and Layton were still not getting along.