Chapter 4

Austin’s POV:

“Yes, I guess so.” She looks up at me and I get lost in her captivating grey blue orbs. She is a vision. She glides around like she’s floating instead of walking. I can’t help but smile when I see she’s wearing the dress I suggested she buy. Honestly she is the most beautiful woman I have ever seen and I’m so glad I finally found her-

“Cam!” Ryan rushes in and flies toward my girl. He envelops her in a huge hug that looks so natural, like they’ve done it before. I let a growl slip. I don’t think anyone noticed though.

“How’s the mated life treating you bro?” She teases, a heavenly glint in her eyes. I feel myself visibly relax at the mention of the fact that he’s her brother, and that he has a mate. Since her brother has blonde hair, she must take after her father on the dark hair. Her sexy chocolate waves reach her mid-back and it looks like she just rolled out of bed. I feel myself getting aroused. No, bad thoughts. Can’t have that in front of her dad, and fellow Alpha- shit, that means she has alpha blood too. This is perfect! My mate is an Alpha!

“So, Austin, what brings you to town?” Ryan releases his grip on my mate and slings his arm around Brooke, whom I met at the meeting.

“Well, dad’s pretty much got a handle on things back home and I figured I might do a little visiting around while I’m passing through before I have to get back to the important stuff.” I shrug. I see my beauty shiver slightly next to me and a blush creeps onto her cheeks. Did I cause that?

“That’s a great idea!” A woman gushes, I’m assuming the Luna, my mate’s mother. “We always love having guests!”

“Well thank you! It’s quite lovely here.” I smile at her. I steal another glance at the lovely woman standing off to the side. I try not to notice that she moved a little farther away.

“Oh how rude of me, Alpha Austin this is my favorite daughter Camille.” George introduces me. Finally. Camille, what a lovely name. It suits her.

“It’s a pleasure to meet you Camille, although I’m afraid I must admit we have met before. I wouldn’t forget such a face.” I smile warmly at her, satisfied when I see she shivers again and fights a smile.

“Quite the flirt, huh?” She fires back, brow raised. Is it wrong that I like she’s a little feisty?

“Flirt? Please. That is Austin to a T.” George laughs heartily.

“I believe it.” Camille smiles at me. I swear my heart just stopped.

“So, Austin, how far away is your pack located?” The blonde from the gas station asks.

“Well it’s around an hour or two away. Depends on who’s driving and how the traffic is, or if you shift.” I shrug, and take a sip of wine.

“Huh, that’s not too bad. Sarah, Matt lives about thirty minutes out right?” The blonde gestures to the  across the table from her. Ok so black hair equals Sarah.

“Yeah, but we make it work just fine. I’ll probably end up moving out there with him at some point.” A smile overtakes her face, and she shares a private look with the guy next to her. He must be Matt.

“So, Jamie, anyone special these days?” Trinity, Camille’s mom asks the blonde, Jamie, who smiles mischievously.

“Unfortunately, no.” She reverts to seriousness. "They just can't seem to handle me." No doubt about that. Even I can see she's a handful.

“But I thought Camille said there was that guy at the party, not Jeremy but that other guy you were with.” I don’t miss Camille stiffen at the mention of Jeremy and my wolf growls.