40: Forgotten

Taylor's POV

Where am I? Who am I? Who are these people they keep talking about? Why is that lady laughing at me? Why is she crying? What did I do? Who is that creepy short man smiling at me?

Jen's POV

The doctor leaves. I start crying happy tears and laugh at her confused face. It's beautiful. Weirdly not happy. Just confused. Huh I wonder what's wrong? When she can respond I will ask.

Josh's POV

Jen is crying and laughing, creepily. I am beaming with joy and happiness.

Taylor has this crazy look on her face, which make us laugh more.

The nurse comes back with some pudding and jello for Taylor. Or Jen, depends on how hungry Jen is.

I hope she isn't, Taylor is sickly skinny. Jen feeds Taylor, and herself at the same time. Little bit weird. Okay, maybe a lot.

"Hey, don't give me that look. I am showing Taylor you should eat. Want some?" Jen says holding the spoon.

"No, how long is left," we were waiting for 4 hours after she woke up, so she could speak.

"1 hour," she said and gave Taylor a bite. Taylor just willingly ate it and swallowed. She still looked confused. I didn't think much of it.

Jen's POV

5 mins

4 mins

3 mins

2 mins

1 mins

3,2,1, ok now.

"Taylor you can speak now?" I say.

"Who?" She says.

"Come on, you know,"

"No who?"

"Who what?"

"Who you, you, me?" She said pointing to me, Josh, and herself. Oh shit. What just happened.

"What did she say Josh?" I say hoping for she didn't just say who am I.

"Uh, uh, who are we and who is she, I guess," he says shocked.

"Wait, what," I say.

"Who?" She says again like an owl.

"What?" I say again confused.

"I am going to get the doctor," Josh says then walks out.

"Ok," I say then try to figure out what just happened.

"Hello, Taylor," the doctor says.

"Who?"

"I don't know that's all she's says," I say.

"Ok, let's run some tests and stuff. We'll see what's happening," the doctor says. I can't think straight cause I am so confused.

"Alright," Josh says. I go sit in a chair, unemotional. I don't get it, "who me, who you, who you". What's that suppose to mean?

Taylor's POV

Who who who. What what what. I don't know anyone.

Everyone says Taylor, but whose Taylor. I just don't get it. I know words, and speak. I know things not people or memory.

After the test, the nurse takes me back to my room. The woman, who was crying earlier lifts me in the bed. Her arms reminds me of a past life or something comforting.

"Taylor has lost all memory of people," the doctor says. That woman who cried drops to floor, crying. I don't get it. Am I suppose to know her and who is the man trying to comfort her. I have forgotten.

A/n
Sorry for short but I wanted to update soon. It's kinda crappy, but it's an update. Thanks.

CQ:

Who here forgets things pretty easily?
I forget short term things way to quickly. Oops. Like homework and what I suppose to do next. I make lists.