Time Skipping...

19 AN: Yeah, the chapter is kinda self-explanatory, soooo... Continue and enjoy:

Emily's P.O.V.

It has been two shucking years...

Two shucking years.

And not a single girl has been sent up that shucking Box. Goddammit.

Not only that, but we still haven't found anything new. It's the same every shucking day since the letter I got.

Despite the fact that I have studied the Greenies to see if one of them could be my brother, I still cannot find any similarities nor any connection between us.

But then I wonder if my brother and I look like night and day - that we are related, but don't look like we're in family. Other times I think that it is the Creators behind the letter who are messing with me.

God, I really don't know at this point.

But what I do know, is that I am definitely crushing on Minho, and that I asked him out and now we're a thing! Wohoo!

No, we aren't actually. This was a terrible joke for not only you but for me as well.

Damn, why did I even joke about something like that? I knew the outcome, and yet, I did it. This is stupid- I am stupid.

Oh, also, Clint and Jeff know about my crush on Minho. So, there are totally four people in the Glade who know about my crush. I really need to find something that I can use to blackmail them.

"Ey, girly! Emily! Shank! Slinthead! Shuckface!"

"What do you want, Frypan!" I shouted back at the Cook who wouldn't stop calling for me from the Kitchen.

"I need help with something," without explaining anything, he went back into the Kitchen.

I sighed as I walked after him, "You shucking shank..."

When I reached the Kitchen, I saw Frypan with Marcus, knowing exactly what he was going to say.

"Marcus, you know Emily, and Emily, you know the Greenie, Marcus-"

"No, Frypan, you can shuck right off-"

"-And Emily here will show you how to cook," Fry finished despite my protests and glares of daggers.

"First of all, I'm busy. Second of all, this is your job. I'm too busy being a Second-in-Command around the Glade and making sure the shanks ain't slacking off." I looked at the red-haired Greenie and the barely-haired Frypan.

"Yeah, but I'm busy too, so you need to do this for me, please, Emmy Em," he clasped his hands together and gave me the puppy eyes. "I promise to repay you one way or another."

Damn you shank.

"Fine, but if I get yelled at by Albert, then you're dead. Good that?" I crossed my arms in front of my chest, watching him nod in a smile.

"Thanks, Em," he picked up a basket. "Be nice to this shuckface, and Emily," he looked at me for a couple of long seconds. "Don't kill the poor Greenie."

I threw my hands up in the air, "Why does everyone think that I'm gonna kill people?"

"See ya, shanks!" And with that said, he was off to the Trackhoes.

"Follow me, Greenbean. I will show you the basics since the stupid shank, Frypan, is gone shopping by the Track-hoe store," my comment made the red-haired boy laugh as he walked with me.

So for thirty minutes, I showed Marcus the basics of cooking and where to find the needed cooking equipment. After he had observed my words, he decided that he wanted to try something out by himself.