Fighting, But Not Really

43 AN: Just so you know, I published this story first on Quotev, and decided to publish it here too. Thought you know! Continue & Enjoy:

Emily's P.O.V.

We're soon having a new greenie, I believe it's this week or so. I still strongly believe that it will be a girl this time! You have to agree with me, right? The stupid, shucking, idiots of creators can't NOT send up a girl? That's just discrimination!

Anyways, Kenneth has talked to me about something really important! After he admitted he was gay, he has talked to me about his crush on one of the gladers! I know! A SHUCKING CRUSH?! I'm REALLY exited to get those shuck-faces together! Well, first I need to talk to his crush, Noah, and find out if he's gay, and then if he's interested in Kenneth... It can't be THAT hard, right? Because I can imagine those shuck-faces together. The first gay-couple in the glade. How sweet isn't that?

Also, Minho has got a week off from work. So we could be spending more time together! But the weird thing is... Minho's been a bit distant recently? I don't know if it's me, or if he's on his man-period or something like that. Whatever... Maybe he just need to be alone and not be with his girlfriend? I mean, both of us can get REALLY annoying, but that's who we are. I shouldn't think too much about this, he's a shuck-face and I love him. Also, since he's been so distant recently. I have talked to Kenneth more, and trying to find out if Noah is gay. It's a slow progress, but it's a start.

The fun thing about being a girl, is that no one is ashamed of talking to me about their love-life or other things. I will almost say that I'm a therapist. Shuck it! I AM a therapist!

I was sitting on a log by the bonfire. We were just having a little bonfire celebration for Kenneth. I know, we're having a bonfire 2 days AFTER the games... Don't ask me, Newt and Alby is the slow-pokes. I was sitting with Newt, Thomas, Chuck, Clint, Jeff, Alby and Frypan. Just talking. Minho was nowhere to be seen. As I said, he HAS been distant...

"Emily?" A voice said breaking my conversation with Newt. I turned around seeing a really nervous Noah. "Can I.. talk to you? Just for a minute."

I smiled, and nodded. "I will be right back." I told the shuck-faces and went to Noah. We sat on a log a bit away from the other gladers. He was playing nervous with his fingers, and was avoiding eye-contact. "You wanna tell me something or?" I finally asked smiling.

"Yeah... I need to tell you something... Something I can't tell the other guys, because they would just make fun of me..." He said looking sometimes at me and at the other gladers.

"Spit out." I said all calm and having a poker-face. But inside, I was screaming at him to just shout it out to the world. AHHHHH!! I think I know what he's gonna say!

"I kinda have a... crush... on...Kpfenth," he mumbled and said the last part really fast.

"On who?"

"Kenneth..." He said so low I could barely hear him. OH MY SHUCKING DEAR GOD! HE'S IN LOVE WITH KENNETH! This is great, this is fantastic, this is absolutely amazing!

"That's great, Noah! You should tell him!" I said smiling at him.

"No, I can't! He doesn't feel the same way-" With that, I slapped the back of his head. "Ow! What was that for?" He asked rubbing the spot I hit him.

"For being a shuck-face!" I answered. Oh my god. I just realized something... Was it this all my friends thought when I was crushing on Minho? Damn, I don't get how I'm not dead. "He likes you." Noah looked at me with a slight smile, but then he frowned.

"How can you be so sure?" Idiot...

"Because, shuck-face!" I started. "You may not see it, but he's been looking at you. He really likes you, and you can see it by the way he looks at you."