It's Not Like He Said He Was Pregnant!

49 AN: It's hard for me to tell you guys the 'thing' that I was gonna say... But... Ugh, shuck it! I can't tell... not yet... Continue & Enjoy:

Emily's P.O.V.

Yas! Tommy and Teresa are together! And they can thank me for this awesome plan! It was ALL my idea to lock them up and wait for one of them to confess. And it actually worked! Not that I was surprised or something like that, pfft... Not at all... Maybe it was YOU who thought it wouldn't work? I'm pretty sure it was you! Because you... um... I... Dammit! I really need to work on my lying skills...

Anyways, they have been together for like, 5 days or something like that. And recently, Minho has been acting a bit weird. I mean, he is weird, but you know, more than weird. Wait, does that give any sense? Weirder than weird? Is that possible? I think it is. Oh shuck it! What do I know? You know what, don't answer that question...

So today had been a normal day. I was with the medjacks, helped Frypan and didn't really do anything special, you know? So here I am, with Teresa, Newt, Thomas and Chuck. Just talking about this boring day, which wasn't any interesting. But it turned out it wasn't as boring or uninteresting as I thought. Well, not when Minho came and asked me an unexpected question.

"Emily!" The voice to this boyfriend of mine, called. "I need to ask you something."

"You just did." I said with mouth full of food, and while I was swallowing it, Minho rolled his eyes at me. "But continue." I waited for his 'super-importantly-important-question', while I was drinking my water.

"I want you to move in with me." As those words left his lips, I choked on my water and spitted it out, while I was coughing really hard. Newt began patting my back, trying to help me with this coughing-fit I just got in. Thomas was no better, he was coughing hard as well, but with Teresa and Chuck patting his back.

"Bloody hell, Emily. It's not like he said he was pregnant!" Newt said still hitting my back, while I was coughing.

"Aww, man. Now you just ruined my next surprise!" Minho said while winking at me.

"You want me to what!?" I finally asked after the coughing-fit was done, AND trying to get what he said to progress in my brain.

He rolled his eyes at me in annoyance, before he spoke up. "I, Minho, want you, Emily, who I cherish and love for the rest of my life, to move in with me, till death by grievers do us apart." I knew I was 'married' to a dramatical drama-queen...

"YOU want ME, to move in with YOU? You, as in Minho." I asked again, and he dramatically rolled his eyes at me.

"And I thought that you had photographic memory," he said making me roll my eyes. "Yes, Emily. I want YOU, to move in with ME."

"But why?"

"Becuase I want to spend every moment and second with you. I want to make sure that you're safe." He said holding my hands, and looking straight into my eyes. But then he looked over at Thomas. "And why the hell are YOU spitting the water out for? It's not like I asked YOU to move in with me!"

"Well excuse me! But it's not everyday that I hear Emily, my sister, being asked to move in with them!" He defended himself, making me roll my eyes at him. Didn't he give his blessing or something like that?

"Woah! What's going on here?" Clint asked sitting on the table with Jeff and Alby following.

"Minho just asked Emily to move in with him." Newt explained, looking all amused at us. But unfortunately, those 3 shuck-faces was drinking water when Newt told them. So you can guess what just happened. Yup. They choked and spitted the water out and then went into a big coughing-fit, having Newt, Teresa and Chuck to pat their backs.