You Will Bloody Thank Us Later!

48 AN: The thing is... Well... I will tell you it the next time... Continue & Enjoy:

Emily's P.O.V.

It has been 2 weeks since Teresa came up. Thomas has defiantly taken a liking on her! I can also see that Teresa has taken a BIG liking on him as well. I have talked to her, and got confirmed that this girl, has a shucking crush on my brother... You know it sounded less weird in my head... Oh well! This glade is weird! SHE LIKES THOMAS! She's sooooooo in love with him, and he's sooooooo in love with her. And now we're gonna get them soooooo together! ... Okay, what the shuck just happened?

Anyways, today we're going to have a gathering to decide which job that suits her best. And I know exactly which job she is getting. Nope, I'm not telling you guys! I want it to be a surprise!

So excuse me, I have a gathering to do.

Apparently I was sitting between Minho and Frypan, as usual, and the president hadn't come, so the gathering hadn't started. So we all just talked, and gave Teresa reassuring smiles, since she was sitting in the chair in front of us and looking all nervous. But then I remembered something, since I am that smart.

"Hey, what if it is christmas today?" I suddenly asked, making Minho and other that heard me look at me with raised eyebrows.

"Christmas? Seriously? I'm pretty sure that christmas isn't on this time." He said, making me roll my eyes.

"Well, shuck-face. For you information, we don't have a calendar, and it makes it harder for us to know which date it is today." I said and had a really good point if you ask me.

"Well, shank." He started. "If you haven't checked the weather, then you would know that it is pretty much summer right now." Ugh, he's just so stupid.

"Well, duh! Jesus was born in the summer. So it means that it IS christmas!" I said and smiled. "Come on, Minho! It's summer-christmas!" I shouted the last part, making all the other keepers and Teresa to laugh at our conversation.

"Let's sing then." Newt said standing up. "Emily, be our head-singer!"

I nodded, and cleared my throat.

"Jingle bells.

Gally smells.

W.I.C.K.E.D all the way!

Oh what fun, it is to run, in a griever infested maze, HEY!" I sang, and everyone bursted out laughing while clutching their stomaches. Gally glared at me, but I smiled innocently back. And now we were all singing the song.

"Jingle bells.

Gally smells.

W.I.C.K.E.D all the way!

Oh what fun, it is to run, in a griever infested maze, HEY!"

"What the shuck is happening in here!" The voice of our president shouted at us, making us stop singing and look at him.

"We're just singing a summer-christmas-caroll." I said simply, while the other just shrugged their shoulders. Alby rolled his eyes and made us shut up and sit down on our seats.

"We're having a gathering to decide which job Teresa, the newbie, should have." Alby said, and we nodded. "Can the keeper for Teresa take a step forward." And give me a drum roll *drum roll*. It was... wait for it... Just a bit... Okay, a bit more... Okay, I'm probably annoying you, so I'm gonna let you know... The keeper took a step forward. And it is... *another drum roll* Gally! JK! JK! Omg, I'm so sorry, but I saw the opportunity, and took it.