Couple-Stuff & Hilarious Jokes! (Not)

38 AN: I will have some chapters with Minho and Emily doing couple stuff, because I think it's cute. Continue & Enjoy:

Emily's P.O.V.

I was just doing nothing really, but then I spotted the runners who came really, really early? Why are Thomas and Minho alway so early lately? Oh well, I'm not complaining.

"Hey, shuck-face!" Minho said as he spotted me.

"Hey, shank." I smiled at him and gave him a quick kiss on the cheek. "Why are you so early? Aren't you suppose to be in the glade for a couple of hours?"

"What? You don't like my company anymore?" He asked looking fake-hurt and clutch his hand to his heart. I just hit him on the chest, making him look at me with crazy eyes. "You should so not had done that." He pointed a finger at me, I just rolled my eyes at him. But he had this smirk on his face, and these perfect, but yet madness in his eyes. "You're getting for that." He then took some steps forward, and I backed away.

"Don't. You. Dare." I pointed a finger at him and his smile grew wider. "A griever!" I yelled and pointed at the maze, making this stupid shuck-face turn his head and I ran for my life. Ha, stupid shuck-face.

"Hey, I'm not done with you!" Minho shouted running after me as well. But I had a great headstart, and was full of energy, while my shuck-face boyfriend, had been running all day.

"Yeah you are!" I shouted back while running. "Don't you have mapping to do?" I once shouted again, and he stopped. He was now panting, and had his hands on his knees, breathing heavily. Minho, being the over-dramatic-drama-queen, collapsed on the grass. I jogged to him, and just stood there watching him. God, even now he's so hot!

"You like what you see?" He suddenly asked smirking at me.

"Talking about me again?" I retorted, and I could hear him roll his eyes at me. "Now, get your lazy ass up and get mapping!" I said and tried to drag him up. God, how much does this shank weigh?

"Yep, you still need to workout." He said amused over me struggling to get his lazy ass up.

I rolled my eyes at him. "And you still need to loose some weight." Finally, he got up and went to the map-room, but not without a kiss.

"See ya later, Em." He said and jogged away, leaving a happy and blushing girl behind. How the shuck does he do that?

I was apparently walking into the deadheads with Minho, who were telling me a funny story.

"Thomas and I was laughing our asses off, and then Newt came all bossy and was like: 'YOU BETTER GET HIM BLOODY DOWN FROM THAT TREE!'." He mimicked Newt and I was laughing really hard that my stomach ached. "So, Thomas and I had to get Chuck down, but the ropes were to tight, and he was too heavy. Newt came and yelled at us once more, while I was: 'Well if you think it is that easy, then you can do it by yourself!'." I was laughing so hard that tears were falling out from my eyes.

"Did he try?" I asked, and Minho just laughed and shook his head.

"He didn't have to. The branch broke." I then bursted out laughing once more, making Minho also laugh with me.

After calming down after the laugh-attack. We sat down just enjoying the peace. But then Minho smiled all evil. Oh no...

"You, know." He started while looking at me. "I haven't got my revenge yet." I looked at him with all terrified. I had to win some time.

"Look there!" I said pointing into a random direction, but he just shook his head.

"Not falling for that one again."