I Have No Idea...

30 AN: I just had to cut it in two... The chapter was waaaaaaaay too long. Continue and enjoy:

Emily's P.O.V.

This can't be good... The greenie is suddenly pushed into the ring, and while Gally explains the rules, I observe the greenie. He looked pissed at the words calling.

"Do you think the greenie will beat Gally?" A voice ask me, I turn around to look at Chuck.

"To be honest. No. But I do think that he can last longer than any other shank has managed." I said looking at the brown-haired boy who suddenly attacked Gally.

"Hey, I have managed to take down Gally!" A familiar voice said behind me. I didn't need to turn around to know it was Minho. "So technically, I am the true champion!"

"True champion in my ass." I said, making him glare at me. I was kinda pissed that he tried to kill the greenie with the death glares. "Why were you glaring daggers at the poor greenie?" He looked a taken back, and then looked down.

"I-uh. No. I wasn't." He stuttered. I raised one eyebrow at him. "I-I was making sure, that he, um, didn't try anything..." He scratched the back of his neck. I looked at him suspicious, and was about to say something, when I saw that the greenie put his foot in front of Gally, as he ran to him and fell. There was a lot of 'Ooooh' and chanting. Minho and I ignored our little fight, and looked at the greenie instead. I could tell that Minho was a bit relieved, but I still didn't get why he suddenly glared dagger at him. Oh well, boys. That's my explantation.

Suddenly, Gally made the greenie fell, and he hit his head pretty hard.

"Ouch!" Chuck and I said.

"That did not look good," I continued. The greenies eyes widened, and then said something I couldn't make out.

"Thomas," he repeated louder. "My name! It's Thomas!" He smiled big.

"For Thomas!" Alby yelled and all the gladers cheered at him. Even Gally shook his hand, but he kinda glared at him too. Well, he glared at most of us. But I felt something odd with Thomas. Something that told me that I knew him... I don't know why...

"Welcome home, Thomas." I smiled at him as I approached him.

"Thanks, Emily." He responded. There was something with him... Something I couldn't put a finger over... Oh shuck it, I will find it out later. Right now, I don't want to creep my soon to be new best friend out. Yes, I know what I just said. And no, I do not crack rainbow. I just have this feeling that I know him, and that I feel safe with him, but at the same time, I feel like I need to annoy or roll my eyes at him. Ugh, this is weird...

We continued the bonfire, and I was talking to Thomas, trying to figure something out. But really, nothing... Minho continued to glare, but I ignored that shuck-face. I didn't get why the sudden mood change...

Newt's P.O.V.

I watched the little drama we had here. It was kinda amusing. Emily was talking to Thomas, while Minho was glaring daggers at him... If glares could kill, Thomas would had been killed 67 times. I knew why he acted that way. Chuck, Ben, Alby, Clint, Jeff and Frypan knew. We all knew. Minho the keeper of the runners, the sass-master and our friend, was jealous. To be honest, it was kinda funny. Alby rolled his eyes, while most of us smirked. I knew that Emily wouldn't fall for him, she only had her eyes for one. And that was Minho. Also, Thomas didn't look interested in Emily in that way. He looked more worried and protective over her. I decided to trust that shuck-face, and of course, my rainbow addicted friend, Emily. Yes, I understand what I just said... Bloody hell, I'm hanging way too much with Emily.