Chapter Two - Spaghetti Love

Edited (11-11-13) & with new Content!

Thank you for Reading my Fanfic! Please Join me on my Author Page at https://www.facebook.com/JGMartinez

Chapter Two

Spaghetti Love

The morning of my Parents first day at Dartmouth we all met at the main house to see them off.

Rosalie and Emmet are going too but I knew this day was more important for my folks. I could hear my Mom's nervousness before I even entered the house. Of course Emmet had to be picking on her.

"Come on Emmet. Give it a break for one day," I snapped at him. I immediately regretted scolding him. I hardly ever did that but I just felt tensed up. Strange - I thought to myself.

Mom gave me a silent thank you before kicking Emmet in the shin. Everyone cracked up at the scene because Emmet looked appalled that Mom tried to kick him and even more so for actually accomplishing it.

"So what are you going to do all day while we are away?" Dad asked me once Jacob moved in to wrestle with Emmet.

Rosalie stood next to them arguing for them to stop and behave. Her usual annoyed expression was enhanced by her arms crossed tightly across her chest. If she were still human, I knew she would have cut the circulation off to her arms with how tight she held them.

I looked from Jacob and Emmet's horse play to Dad and chuckled, "I think we will roam the property and check it out more." I was actually excited to do that.

Dad nodded. He was focused on Mom too much to really pay attention to what I actually said but I knew he heard me. He was worried about her first day surrounded by all the humans in the closed off rooms.

Mom was good with her control, better than any other vampire we knew, but that still didn't mean it was any easier on her. He hated that she would be in pain. That was his biggest problem with the whole situation.

"BELLAaaaaaaaaaaaaa..." Alice screeched as she descended the stairs. "Come on, that doesn't even match. Why not wear the clothes I sat out for you? They were comfy too," Alice complained.

I had to giggle at her fit. She had way too much time on her hands.

Mom gave her the evil eye. "I was not wearing that crazy floral design. You can toss that away or I will burn it if I see it again," Mom warned her in a serious tone, her nervousness turning into agitation. Those two were close but I could see a fight brewing soon between the two. I was just glad they loved each other.

Alice threw her hands on her hips and huffed her way through the crowded living room. Everyone was here even Carlisle who I hardly get to see anymore since he started his new job at the local hospital.

I walked over to him and gave him a tight hug. He just patted me on my head like he did when I was smaller. I could hear his love in his mind for his entire family and that I have grown up too fast for even him. He was glad we have all stayed together though and that was what counted.

"Ok, boys, it's time for us to go... Emmet," Rosalie hissed.

Emmet and Jacob had stopped horse playing but they were still talking animatedly about scouting out a new field for us to play baseball games in. I rolled my eyes at the two. And to think that before I was born Jacob and Emmett wanted to tear each other apart.

Jacob and Emmet shook hands before Rosalie drug Emmet to her side. They said goodbye to everyone while Jacob hugged my Mom and shook my Dad's hand. Everyone wished them all good luck and a good day before they left for the garage. Rosalie was taking her convertible while Mom and Dad were taking Dad's car.