Chapter 13 - Plans

Chapter 13

Plans

Over the weekend I put my plan into motion to get Alice away from home so we could build her studio. I secretly left the house after Emmet, Jasper and Bradey left together to hunt. Of course Jacob new what I was up to and he was staying at the main house keeping an eye on Alice for me.

Once I neared the guys, Jasper stopped and stared in the direction I was coming from. Emmet and Bradey hadn't caught on that I was behind them but Jasper with his gift, felt my excitment.

I broke through the under brush and saw the boys waiting for me. Jasper had a big smile on his face and Emmett looked confused.

"What's wrong Nessie?" Emmett called out as soon as he saw me.

I smiled happily at him and shook my head. "Nothing. I came to speak with Uncle Jasper!" I skipped on over closer to them.

"And not me?" Emmett pouted playfully.

"I can't tell you because you might give it away. But I promise you will know soon enough what I am up too!"

Emmett pouted for a few seconds longer before rolling his big eyes and smilling at me.

"Now if you two could please leave, I need to plan with Jasper!" I said while shoo'ing Emmett and a wolfy Bradey with my hands.

They both grunted and slowly began to walk away. Jasper and I took off in another direction to get distance between them. We finally came to a stop near the river, only a few miles away from Emmett and Bradey's last location.

"So Renesmee, what's all this about?" Jasper couldn't be upset with me if he tried. His smile continued in that loving, fatherly figure type smile. They all did this from time to time.

"Well, I can't tell you the details because then Alice might see it so, all I can do is ask you, will you please take Alice somewhere for an entire weekend? Somewhere that's no where near here?" It was the best way I could ask at that time.

Jasper thought about it for a moment and then nodded. "Exactly how far?" He asked with a little smirk.

"Maybe, take her to Isle Esme or somewhere equally far!" I suggested with a smirk of my own.

"Alright. And it's only for two days?" I could tell he wanted to know more but he also knew it was best for him not to.

"Yes, just two, complete, days!"

"Ok Nessie. I'll ask her tomorrow so she doesn't suspect anything and that's if she doesn't see it already." He had a point.

I hugged him instantly. "Thank you, thank you, thank you!" I said pratically jumping up and down.

I let Jasper continue his hunt with Emmett and Bradey while I ran back to the main house to get Jacob. I found him upstairs in Carlisle's office with my Mom, Dad, Esme and Carlisle. They all seemed to be in a serious conversation and when Dad heard me near them he hushed everyone up. I hated it when they did that. I tried to listen in their thoughts as to what was going on now but I couldn't hear them. My Mom had them all blocked. That not only made me agitated but curious as well.

I walked in Carlisle's office without knocking or being invited. I saw each of their faces and everyone was faking a smile. "What's going on now?" I asked in a 'you better tell me now' tone with my hands on my hips.

Jacob stood up but I shot my hand up for him to stop. "No. I want to know."

"We were just discussing the weekend plans dear." Esme stood and walked next to me, wrapping her arm around my shoulders and offering me a seat.