Chapter Six - P.D.A.

Chapter Six

P.D.A.

I didn't understand why I was so annoyed. I just felt irritated. I decided to not let that simple human teenager get me so riled up anymore - or at least try not too. I thought about my tantrum the previous evening, as I got dressed for school and just figured it was another one of my phases. I was after all fixing to turn thirteen. An actual teenager my self.

I had already caught Alice's thoughts about a huge surprise party. Aunt Alice and her party's. Which reminded me, I forgot to ask Rosalie and Emmet about getting with Esme to build Alice a studio. I guess after interrupting them it slipped my mind.

"Come on Ness. We are going to be late for school." Jacob called out loudly, snapping me out of my thoughts.

"Yes, I am coming." I grunted as I grabed my bag and my lunch made of left overs.

I was surprised not to see any signs of Madison as we went to class but of course that was short lived since she was in my first class. Surprisingly, she didn't even look my way and even her thoughts seemed void of me. Bradey, on the other hand, was all she had eyes for now. I had to laugh at myself. That poor boy.

As my first class was coming to end, I actually thought the day was going good! It did until fifteen minutes to the bell was to ring. Some slender woman, wearing thin wire black glasses came in and handed Mrs. Shader a pink slip. Her eyes darted up and found me.

Uh-oh - I said to myself.

'Renesmee?' I heard Alice think to me.

I shrugged my shoulders without even looking at her and Mrs. Shader called me up to her desk.

"Renesmee, it seems the councelor would like to speak to you." She handed me the pink slip with my name, the councelors name and what room she was in. "Go a head and take you things incase you're not back before class ends."

"Ok." I said meekly. Embarrassed and blushing from the entire class looking at me and mentally speculating, I walked back to my desk to gather my things.

'Want me to come with you?' Alice thoughtfully asked.

I shook my head 'no' to her and walked out of class. I looked at the pink slip and began to make my way through the halls. All it said was to 'please, excuse Renesmee Black to the Councelors office'. Why would the councelor want to speak with me?

Just as I turned the corner, to head down the hall the councelors office was down, I saw Jacob. Startled, I sent him a confusing look and he held up a pink slip in his left hand.

"You too?" I asked him.

"Yea. Let me see yours." He took my pink slip and looked it over. It said the same thing but with his name.

We both shrugged our shoulders and laughed. Together we approached the open door to the councelor, suspiciously.

"Ah, please - come in." An adenoidal voice came from the adjoining room. There, sitting behind a modest desk was a wirey haired woman in about her early forties. She was a shock to the eyes, to say the least, with her bright orange sweater and khaki pants. Large brown rimmed bi-focals sat on her small nose while her makeup looked like it was put on her by a five year old.

Jacob was mentally laughing and having a hard time to not laugh out loud. I had to bite my bottom lip.

"Please, have seat Mr. and Mrs. Black. This won't take long." She gestured to the seats in front of her desk.

Jacob and I looked to one another and then took a seat. I took a deep breath and almost held in but I slowly released it, waiting for the strange looking woman in front of me to speak. She looked up from a folder to us and smiled. Her smiled eased me a little. It was at least friendly and warm.