Chapter Four - First Day

(Please excuse spelling errors. I'm sure I missed some during editing plus I'm having to use my phone!) (Hope You enjoy! Please Vote & Comment!)

Chapter Four

First Day

My first class was American Lit. and thankfully, at least, I had Alice with me. Jacob had Government with Jasper. I was still down by the fact that Jacob and I couldn't have our schedules the same but I figured we have the rest of our lives to be together. My heart, on the other hand, felt that pull and wanted Jacob right then but he must be on the other side of campus because I couldn't even hear him breathing.
Alice sat on my left side and smiled. I sighed to myself and noticed Bradey walking in. Great - I thought - why couldn't Jacob be in this class instead of Bradey? Just as Bradey took a seat in front of me, a blond flash of hair caught my attention. Of course I had to have a class with the blond bimbo. I rolled my eyes and Alice cleared her throat at me. I glanced over and Alice shook her head softly. I sighed with an evil smile and then turned my attention back to the front of the class room. Madison sat next to Bradey and made sure to send me a hateful glance. I paid her no attention as I watched the teacher write her name on the board.

Mrs. Shader was an older woman in her mid forty's with greying hair to her waist that she wore in a single braid. Her black, white and grey skirt didn't match her purple frilly top at all. Alice was having a hard time even looking at her. She wanted to take her and dress her properly. I couldn't help but giggle at Alice's thought because she was so loud about it. Her inner fight was entertaining and hilarious. A few times even Bradey had to look back at me when my giggling let a sound slip loud enough for him to hear.

"Alice, stop. Your driving me insane. I'm going to burst out laughing and get into trouble." I whispered under my hand to her. She immediately hushed her thoughts, as best as she could, and I sighed with relief.

Before I knew it, the forty five minute class was over and the obnoxious bell was ringing. I got my notebook and headed towards the door with Alice when Bradey was confronted by Madison. She was nearly pinning him against the wall as she questioned him. Alice and I continued out the class room though but once we were out we both heard her main question. She wanted to know if I was Jacob's girlfriend or just a fling.

Before I knew it, Alice grabbed my arm and I nearly growled at her to let me go but the sound building in my chest snapped me out if it.

I sighed and rolled my eyes. "That girl is going to get herself killed Alice." I warned in a growling whisper.

Alice chuckled and pulled me along with her down the hall. My next class was Chemistry and thankfully Jacob was in it with me. I nearly tackled him to the floor when I saw him entering a head of me.

"I'm happy to see you too my love." Jacob said next to my ear, sending a pleasurable shiver down my body.

I smiled and blushed as we headed in to class to take our seats. Me, Jacob, Alice and Jasper, shared a chem table and waited for the class to begin. I was happy to see that Madison did not have this class with us.

The chem teacher, dressed in a white lab coat wrote his requirments for class on the chalk board while Alice was filling in Jacob about my near attack on Madison. I rolled my eyes at her exageration of the situation and she just laughed at me.

I took the notes of the things we needed for the class and listened to the boring monotone speech the chem teacher made about his expectations for the school year. When the bell rang I cringed in my seat.

"Hey Alice, you think you and Jasper can sneak into school and fix that bell?" I asked as we all began to walk out of the class room.

"I think Emmet might have a better idea how to fix it." Jasper answered.