Chapter Three - Blond Introductions

Edited (12-18-13) 

Thank you for Reading my Fanfic! Please Join me on my Author Page at https://www.facebook.com/JGMartinez and look for my First Novel "Destined Oracle" Available NOW at Amazon.com, Barnesandnoble.com, Goodreads.com, and Smashwords.com.

           Chapter Three

        Blonde Introductions

"Alice!" I yelled when I found her in my closet bright and early the next morning. "Do you ever knock anymore?" I was kind of ticked. I mean, she could have accidentally walked in on me and Jacob. It was the morning of my first day of high school! I was extremely excited but finding Alice in my closet first thing in the morning was not something I was prepared for. "Alice, we could have been… naked..." I scolded in a lower tone.

"I made sure you weren't." She tapped her temple.

I shook my head. "We all know you do not see us clearly Alice. Besides, I will pick out my own clothes." I huffed.

"You're just like your mother." Alice complained and rough handed some blue jeans she was searching through. I didn't know what had gotten into her lately but she was becoming overbearing.

I sighed. "Aunt Alice, please leave." I said as kindly as I could through gritted teeth.

She looked hurt but nodded and disappeared from my sight.

"Were you talking to someone Ness," Jacob asked, looking around our room and closet, after he walked out of the bathroom.

"Yea, Alice." I snapped. I was still aggravated and Jacob heard it in my tone. He walked up to me and enveloped in his arms. Instantly, I began to calm down and took a deep breath of his scent and sighed. "We are going to have to find her something to do and soon." I whispered in to his chest.

"I agree." He said into my hair.

We got ready for our first day of school, without any more interruptions from Alice. Even when we arrived at the main house she wasn't there. I hoped I hadn't made her too upset and became a little worried. As Jacob made a bee-line for the kitchen I spotted Jasper coming down the stairs.

"I'll be right there Jacob." I said when he looked back at me. He nodded and continued into the kitchen.

"Uncle Jasper!" I called to him.

He looked like he was off in space thinking. He heard me of course and smiled once his eyes met mine. I met him half way down the stairs and looked at him with concern.

"What's wrong Uncle Jasper?" I felt something off. Something was not right but his mind was void of any thought.

"You know you can't call me Uncle at school right?" He avoided my question.

I narrowed my eyes at him and put my hands on my hips.

His smile faded. "Everything is fine." He was a bad liar too but I could feel he didn't want to discuss it.

I would have to talk to Daddy and Carlisle later to try and figure out what was going on. So for now I just shrugged my shoulders, shook my head and sighed. I gave him a hug and then he followed me into the kitchen. The boys were already there, pigging out on Esme's eggs, sausage, and toast. I shook my head and chuckled at the sight. While getting my plate Alice walked in.

"Alice, I'm-" She cut me off before I could apologize by raising her hand in the air.

"Nope, no worries Nessie," she walked up to me and hugged me. "I love you and I should have knocked, on your front door of course." She elaborated.