JW + LP

I almost believe that he missed me, that he cared about me. Almost. Until I thought back to what he did to me and brought myself back to reality reminding myself that that would never happen and that I would never fall for this douche bag again.
"Cut the crap Jay, now what the hell do you want?" I order, my voice dripping with venom.
"Eh eh eh, not so fast love. Now take a seat and order something," his voice coated in concern but I know it's all an act. Although maybe I could trick him into believing that I trust him and use that to my advantage.
"O-okay," I force a shy smile and then all I have to do is think of you know who and I blush instantly.
"So love, what have you been up to?"
"Well-"
"Runner on the girls cross country team, girls varsity volleyball, basketball, swimming, soccer, track, and softball. You've been first chair flute in the higher band since your softmore year, a 4.3 GPA, part of mural club, you volunteer, you have a 6th degree black belt in karate, jitsu, and kando. You take piano and flute lessons and you're quite accelerated. A hyper polyglot, survival expert, and an FBI agent. My busy little bee," he smiles...and it's really charming. His olive skin, those deep brown eyes, and how his hair is effortlessly styled--I do kind of miss Jay. But the fact that he called me "his busy little bee". Oh hell no.
"I'm not yours," I try to growl but hurt seeps into my voice. My shy girl act flies out the window.
"Stop lying, I know you want me," he smirks.
"I can't believe we dated, but let's get one thing straight. I'm here for my parents, if I had it my way I would have slit your throat years ago."
    He stiffens from my statement and I smirk at the annoying, hot Korean sitting across from me. Quickly recovering he tuts, "Now what would your parents think?"

I was about to retort but then the waitress came by, "Ready to order?"

"Bee," Jay gestures to me.

"I'll have a Caesar salad with Italian dressing," I smile politely.

"And I'll have the meatball sub with fries."

"Anything else?" the waitress asks.

"A root beer for the lady," he points to me with his thumb and smiles. The waitress nods before walking away.

"I could've ordered my own drink---if I wanted it."

"Chill, besides I know you want it," he smirked.

"Could you slip in any more innuendos?" I scoff.

"Is that a challenge?"

"No," I get up out of the booth with Jay tailing behind me.

"Where are you going?"

"Anywhere but here," I punch him in the shoulder, "Because you haven't told me Jack squat about my parents. This is a waste of time. You're a waste of time," I turn to walk away but he grabs my arm, spinning me around, pinning me to the wall.

"No one speaks to me like that, "he growls.

"Well I just did so suck it," I glare at him and he looks hurt for a split second. I use that as an opportunity to escape his grasp and storm out to my car.

"Bee! Bee, wait!"

"F*ck off Jay!" I break into a sprint. As I'm closing my car door he stops me.

"Bee...please come back," he looks at me in sincerity.

     Before I can answer he takes my keys and leads me out before locking my car and returning my keys. We head back inside and eat our meal in a tense silence. After dinner we're walking around together, "So your parents are currently being held by my father and team. I don't want to hurt them and you can get them back if the FBI releases these people." He hands me a piece of paper with a list of names.