Squad

Thank God that I had Presidents' Day off. After that emotional roller coaster, I don't think I could find the strength to actually get up before 12, get dressed and try to look presentable (well not too much like trash), drive to school, actually talk and interact with people, and pay attention in class. Yeah right. My phone keeps buzzing on my dresser, from all the texts that my friends are sending.

--------------------

💩Squad❤️

Me:
Just caught Ben, he cheated on me, we broke up...I'll explain more later

Sam:
What a f*cking asshole

Francis:
I'm so sorry, that's really sucks
Damn what a dick

Sydney:
That was a really sh*tty thing to do

Alex:
Aw Bailey, I'm so sorry he's such a jerk

Sydney:
You okay?
Can we do anything?

Sam:
But on a serious note: how're we going to kill him?

--------------------

I jump into the conversation with my friends,

--------------------
💩Squad❤️

Me:
I would love to get my revenge but after everything that's happened, I'm not in the mood

Alex:
You need anything?

Me:
Girls day tomorrow?

Sydney:
I'm not busy

Sam:
I can come

Francis:
Sounds good

Alex:
I'm available but what time?

Me:
How about we meet at the mall at 10 tomorrow morning by the food court?

--------------------

After they all agreed I texted Sam individually asking her if she could come over tonight. Not only do I just need my best friend here to rant about boys, but she has clearance so I can also tell her about Jay and all the FBI sh*t. Thankfully, she agrees to come and is ringing the door bell fifteen minutes later.

"Hey Bailey, I ordered a pizza---which should be here soon, and I'm sure Netflix will have a nice selection of movies," Sam smiles.

"Thank you so much, I love pizza."

"You're so lame."

"I don't care."

*******

Soon we were sitting on the couch with pizza in hand and a movie starting, but we both knew we wouldn't be watching it. I needed to rant so bad, I had to get all of this off my chest.

"Okay loser, spill---tell me everything, and don't leave out a single detail," Sam orders."

"Okay, prepare for a mega rant," I take a deep breath before continuing.