Movie date - Spanna

Not mine

"Come on, Spence! It'll be fun, I promise!" Begged Hanna.

She was currently sitting in bed, next to her girlfriend Spencer, begging her to take her on a date to the movies, which is a bad idea according to Spencer.

Spencer shook her head, not looking up from the book she was reading, "Not happening, Han."

Hanna groaned and straddled Spencer, snatching the book from her hands, "Please..."

Spencer sighed, "Why is this so important to you?"

"Because every couple should go to the movies at least once, Spence,"

Spencer looked at the pleading look on her girlfriend's fact, her resolve weakening, "But it's so cliche, Han. Besides, we've already been to the movies together a million times before."

"As friends," exclaimed Hanna, "We're girlfriends now, aren't we?"

And because Spencer was whipped and did everything her girlfriend wanted, she sighed and nodded, "Fine..." before she shook her head and smiled, then Spencer flipped them over, and looked at Hanna under her, "Will you go out with me tomorrow? Dinner and a movie?"

Hanna grinned, "Aren't you the best girlfriend ever! Yes, I'd love to go with you to a dinner and a movie."

"I'm always the best," Spencer leaned down and kissed her girlfriend.

Hanna pulled back slightly, "You're also whipped..."

Spencer didn't say anything, just rolled her eyes and went back to kissing her girlfriend.

----------------------------------------------

Spencer parked her car in front of the Marin house, and went to knock on the front door, because, according to Hanna, it was the proper way... Whatever.

Opening the door, Hanna was smiling, "Hello Spencer."

Spencer leaned over to kiss Hanna, "You look beautiful, Han, but then again, you always do."

Hanna blushed but still rolled her eyes, "You look amazing, now let's go."

----------------------------------------------

The girls had dinner at some fancy restaurant chosen by Spencer, then walked to the movies.

"What do you want to watch, Han?" Spencer asked.

Hanna shrugged, "It doesn't matter, Spence, just pick anything..." she sounded impatient.

Confused, Spencer chose the first thing her eyes landed on, and took their tickets.

"I thought you wanted to go watch a movie...?" asked Spencer, taking her girlfriend's hand and leading her in the right way.

Hanna sighed, "Right... You're so lucky I love you..."

"I love you too...." said a still confused Spencer.

----------------------------------------------

Once the two girls took their seats in the near empty place, Hanna waited until the lights shut off and the movie began, then she turned to her girlfriend and pulled her in to kiss her.

Spencer pulled back, "What are you doing?"

Hanna rolled her eyes, "Nobody goes on a date to the movies to actually watch the movie, Spence, now shut up and kiss me."

"But..." Spencer sighed then allowed Hanna to pull her back in to the kiss.

After a while, "I love you," whispered Hanna.

Spencer smiled, "I love you too."