Hanna's crush - Spanna

Not mine

God, Spencer's such a good kisser.

Spencer softly runs her tongue on Hanna's bottom lip, making Hanna eagerly open her mouth, moaning.

Hanna felt hands under her shirt, and then Spencer was taking her shirt off. Kissing down her neck, sucking, licking and just making her go crazy.

Hanna whined, pulling at Spencer's dress, which was quickly discarded, leaving Spencer in only her navy blue bra and panties.

Hanna couldn't focus on anything but the goddess on top of her, she could barely breathe, let alone think of where to place her hands.

Spencer smirked, god was that hot, and reached behind Hanna to unclasp her bra.

She licked her lips and leaned down to -

Beep! Beep! Beep!

Hanna's eyes flew open, and a groan left her lips once she realized it was all a dream - just like the one the night before, and the night before that, and the night before that.

Hanna was alone, so she allowed herself to admit to feeling really sexually frustrated. These dreams -actually her whole fascination with Spencer and her sexy voice- really needed to stop.

She flung the sheet covering her sweaty body away from her, and slowly walked to the bathroom for a much needed cold shower.

Hanna honestly could not tell you when her crush on Spencer began; she just remembers them staying at the Hastings', the girls were talking about A's next possible plan, and Hanna could clearly recall looking up and seeing Spencer laughing at a joke Emily'd made, and she couldn't look away. She couldn't tell you if it started before that or not, but that's the first memory of her Spencer-Attraction.

Her dreams started two weeks after her crush, and they usually only occurred on weekends, which gave her an excuse to avoid Spencer and time to get over the shame and deep, deep embarrassment.

But it was Monday, and she had school to get to.

She got out of the shower, dried off and dressed. Then closed her eyes, and mumbled to herself, "It is just a dream, it's okay. Do not, I repeat, do not, think of Spencer on top of -"

"Hanna! You're gonna be late for school,"

Hanna sighed and headed downstairs.
___________________________

There's a difference between simply liking someone and crushing on them. See, when you like someone, it's basically crushing on them, only not so extreme. You don't understand? Well, Hanna was currently sitting with her best friends, Spencer included, at a table in the cafeteria.

Spencer was talking about... something, and Hanna was just sitting there blushing at every little thing Spencer did or said, and god help her if Spencer looked at her...

She knows that she's acting like a silly school girl with a crush, but it's not like she can help it.

Thankfully, Spencer doesn't seem to notice, which was a gift from god, because she usually notices everything.

But, while Spencer didn't notice, Emily did. Hanna saw Emily's eyes flicker from her to Spencer, then widen. Then she looked at Hanna, square in the eyes, and freakin' smirked! Since when does Emily smirk? Well, it only helped embarrass her further, which just sucked.

"I don't understand why he's being like this," Spencer exclaimed, Hanna really wanted to reply but she'd been distracted by Emily's amusement.

"Who?" she asked, then blushed because, weird...