Kissing in the rain - Sparia

Not mine

"You don't get it! He's /is/ A. A as in the one who has been trying to torture us!"

Aria sighed softly, Spencer was like a dog with a bone. She couldn't let things go and it was starting to annoy Aria. The shorter girl was pretty patient, but she needed Spencer to just let sleeping dogs lie. "I heard you the first time Spencer. I know you think he's A, but you just have to let it go. Confronting Ezra at this very second won't make much of a difference." Aria said, fighting to keep calm. Spencer had been going after her for over an hour, laying out the same story over and over again. Aria knew Spencer just wanted to prove Ezra was the mastermind behind everything, but enough was enough.

"Did you seriously just tell me to let it go. Aria your ex boyfriend is A. You slept with the enemy." Spencer said her eyes widening, she felt like Aria wasn't taking it seriously enough.

Aria's resolve seemed to snap then. She had tried to warn Spencer but the girl just kept pushing. "Yes, I slept with the enemy. But so have you, I think at one time or another we have all slept with the fucking enemy Spencer. Emily slept with Alison, Hanna slept with Mona, you slept with Toby and I slept with Ezra. Now please for the love of Pete, just drop it!" Aria snapped, feeling like she had reached the point of no return. She just wanted Spencer to be quiet for a few seconds so she could actually think.

Spencer's jaw dropped, and she looked almost offended that Aria would bring Toby into this. Spencer hadn't talked to him since she had found him being A and fucking Jenna. It had destroyed her and yet she had done everything she could to forget about Toby. It felt like a slap in the face for Aria to bring up her ex.

"Sp-..Spencer, I'm sorry." Aria said reaching out to touch Spencer's shoulder.

"No." Spencer jerked awaked from her, and grabbed her purse. "I think we're done here." She shoved past Aria and headed outside. It was pouring outside and Spencer just wanted to get a move on. She hated storms, and it looked like it was beginning to be a bad one. She could hear Aria calling out to her, but she ignored Aria and kept going forward.

She walked for a good ten minutes, trying to clear her head as she made her way back towards her house. She shivered against the ran and squinted as it started to downpour. She knew thunder was going to be coming soon and she hated it, she hated storms in general. She hated her life at that moment. She had proof Ezra was A, and Aria wasn't taking it.

The youngest Hastings wasn't sure why she wanted Aria to believe her so badly. A sick part of her knew that deep down she wanted Aria to pick her over Ezra, but Spencer knew that would never happen. She could hear a car driving towards her and Spencer froze. Maybe Ezra was finally going to mow her down and get rid of her.

However it wasn't Ezra that climbed from the car, but Aria. The shorter girl gave a huff. "Spencer Hastings, you get in the car right now or so help me."

Spencer let out a huff. "You maybe be fiesty, but I'm bigger then you." Spencer said folding her arms like a petulant child. She wasn't about to give in and let Aria get her into the car. If Aria was going to try, she was going to have a fight on her hands.

"I have a car and I am faster then you. Now get in the car, you don't have a jacket." Aria said, stomping her foot down firmly on the ground. She tried not to tense when the action actually splashed water higher up her pants leg.

Spencer's eyes followed the now wet spot on Aria's pant leg and started to giggle. They were both acting ridiculous, not wanting to give into the other. "What are we really doing Aria?" She called out, fighting to be heard over the roar of the approaching storm. The rain was blinding and Spencer had to fight to see Aria.

Aria slowly made her way towards Spencer and grabbed her hand. "I'm sorry I brought him up, I am. You just brought up Ezra and it really hurt." Aria said, her own eyes narrowing against the onslaught of rain.

Spencer knew Aria was right. "I'm sorry." She called trying to make amends for the wrong she had done to Aria. Had she knew she had hurt her feelings earlier, she would have stopped. Spencer never wanted to hurt Aria, Aria was her person and her best friend. "I love you Aria."

"I love you too, you're my bes-"

"No, I mean I love you more than a friend Aria. I'm in love with you, I have been since second grade." Spencer called, trying to see if Aria was giving her judgmental eyes. However Aria seemed to be squinting just as much as she was, fighting against the rain to see each other.

"What?!" Aria called, not sure she had heard Spencer right over the storm.

The Hastings growled, muttering curses under her breath. She grabbed Aria by the lapels of her jacket and hauled her into a heated kiss. She hoped that her actions would speak louder then words. She moved her lips insistantly against Aria's, and relaxed when Aria finally began to respond to the kiss.

For a moment it felt like the storm around them died, and that they were alone in their thoughts. It felt like heaven to Spencer, she was finally kissing the girl who had occupid her thoughts for years.

"You kissed me." Aria breathed out as she pulled back.

"I did. As I was saying I love you, I'm in love with you." Spencer said feeling her cheek heating up.

Aria flashed a warm smile of her own and leaned up on her tippy toes to kiss Spencer back. "I love you too Spencer, I really do. But can we please go some where warm and talk about this?"

Spencer laughed and nodded. "Yeah this isn't the kind of wet I had in mind, when I thought about our first kiss." She teased leading the way to Aria's car.