Liars/you

Not mine

It was one of the many sleepovers at Spencer's. You and girls would come to Spencer's every Friday and have a sleepover. You would dance, watch movies, have a karaoke party, talk about boys, tell few gossips then and there... You always had fun and this time, it's not gonna be any different. Or, at least that's what you thought.

A has been silent for few days. No threats, no messages, nothing. It was weird, but good kind of weird. You were probably the only one that had odd feeling about A being this calm.

- "Am I the only one that feels like something really bad is going to happen?" you asked taking cup that Spencer was holding out for you.

- "Because you're being pessimistic and anxious?" Spencer asked with chuckle and you looked at her.

- "I'm not being pessimistic nor anxious.. It's just weird that A hasn't sent a single threat or message to us for 5 days." you said taking a sip of coffee.

- "Yes, it is weird but let's look at it on the bright side. At least we can live for a little bit." Spencer responded and you nodded. Then you heard knock on Spencer's back door. You turned around and she raised her head to see who it is. It was Hanna with Emily. Smiling, you jumped off of chair and walked to them with Spencer behind you. They came in and you hugged Hanna, and then Emily.
- "Where is Aria?" you asked slightly confused. "Didn't you say she's coming with you?"
- "Yeah, she had to drop off Mike to lacrosse practice but she'll be here in few." Emily said sitting on couch. You nodded and then sat down next to her. Hanna and Spencer went to kitchen, Hanna helping her to put snacks in bowls and then put it on the table. Right when they placed last bowl of snacks, Aria knocked and then came in. We greeted her and then discussed which movie should we watch first.

After the movie, everyone was asleep. You quietly got up to go to the bathroom. As you were walking you heard floor creaking. Before you could even turn around, you felt hand on your mouth. You tried to fight but it was pointless. Few seconds passed and you were unconscious.

Spencer, Aria and Emily woke up and looked around for you. They shook Hanna who groaned, but eventually got up. They splitted up and searched for you. After Hanna came back, she saw Aria, Emily and Spencer trying to call you on the phone.

- "Don't bother." Hanna said as trio looked up at her and she raised your phone. Hanna sighed, putting your phone down.

- "She's gone." she added and they looked at her.

- "What?" Aria, Spencer and Emily said at the same time.

- "I found her phone on the floor next to bathroom. Someone kidnapped her." she said sitting down and Spencer put her head in her hands.

- "She knew. She knew something bad would've happened." Spencer said and girls looked at her confused.

- "What are you talking about?" Aria asked while Spencer was shaking her head.

- "She said she had feeling that something bad would've happened because A was too silent for these past 5 days." Spencer explained and others slowly nodded. Emily went to say something, but was soon interrupted by phones buzzing. Girls took their phones out and read message they got.
           "Always on sleepover, someone goes missing. You girls just can't take care of each other, can you? -A"
- "Not with you bitch around." Hanna commented rolling her eyes. Spencer's eyes wide opened and then she looked at Hanna.

- "Give me Y/N's phone." she said and Hanna looked at her questioningly, but gave her phone. Spencer unlocked the phone and saw a note from A.

- "If you want your friend back, come to the old doll factory, tonight at 10. Kisses, A." Spencer read out loud and girls looked at her.

- "Why would A want to meet with us at the old doll factory?" Aria asked confused.

- "So we can be his dolls again." Hanna retorted.

- "It. We don't know what gender A is." Emily corrected her and she rolled her eyes.

- "Whatever. He, she, it, bitch has our best friend. We're going." she snapped and then glanced at the clock. "It's 9:30. We can make it in time." she said grabbing her stuff and rushing out. Aria, Spencer and Emily shrugged, taking their stuff and running out behind Hanna. When they were all about to go in car, guys and Ali stopped them.

- "Where do you think you're going?" Toby asked Spencer.

- "We're going to get Y/N from A." Hanna said and Caleb looked at her.
- "No, you're not. Especially not alone." he said and she huffed in annoyance.

- "I can't let you go alone and then get hurt." Ali said while everyone was looking at each other.

- "Fine." Hanna sighed. "But we can't all go with one car. We at least need two."

- "Me, Spencer, Ali and Aria are going with one car. Caleb, Hanna and Emily, you go with other car. Okay?" Toby asked and everyone nodded, fastly pilling up in cars and driving off to the old doll factory.

Once they got there they all literally ran out of their cars. Your hands were tied behind you and you had tape over your mouth. You hadn't had a chance to see who it was behind that hoodie, but all you wanted now was to go home.

- "Tell them to stay right where they are, and noone gets hurt." you heard person whisper to you as they pulled of tape. You felt gun on your back so you quickly shot your head up at them and yelled what A told you. Person started slowly walking backwards, gun still pointed at you. After few more seconds, when you couldn't hear footsteps behind you, you quickly turned around to see where was A. But whoever that was, was long gone. You heard girls running to you. They untied your hands and then hugged you, as tightly as possible. You were finally safe. Sort of.