Dinner - Spencer and y/n

Not mine

"I don't see the point" Spencer said shaking her head at you. "I am part of the group that got arrested for a crime we didn't commit"

"Please just do this for me" you said pleading with Spencer to go to dinner with your parents and sister.

"(Y/N) they don't like me, pretty much everyone in Rosewood hates my family" she said with a pout. You bit your lip trying to give your best puppy dog eyes to her. "No! No! Not the puppy dog eyes!"

"Please spence" you begged

She sighed and stared at you for a moment. You sat there in anticipation waiting for her final answer.

" What do I get in return?"

"A kiss and the satisfaction of winning over my parents" you said with a hopeful smile, but you were disappointed when you saw the look on Spencer's face. "Come On! Think of it like a challenge or test that you have to pass"

"That's different! If I fail, I still have a good grade! If I lose this test, I lose you. I just can't risk that! I won't!" She exclaimed with seriousness lacing her features.

You hugged her and whispered to her

"You'll never lose me." you said softly kissing the side of her head

You stood hugging her for a few minutes before she released a breath

"Fine. I'll go to this stupid dinner, but that doesn't mean I will enjoy it" she whispered hugging you tighter.

"Yay!" You said jumping and kissing her on the lips "I love you so so much Spence! You won't regret it"

"I love you too dork" she said kissing you