Kiss - Sparia

"I know who's helping Mona," Spencer blurted out. She was tired of keeping it to herself. She knew if she didn't tell her friends soon enough, something really bad would happen to them. She had information that could keep them all safe, and she was keeping it to herself because she didn't want to accept the fact that someone who she thought was the love of her life could do that to her and her friends.
"W-what?" Aria asked, clearly shocked by Spencer's confession. Spencer simply nodded and took a seat down next to her best friend on her red couch.
The taller girl let out a loud sigh, and her eyes began to well up with tears. "Toby is A," she said quietly, tears falling quickly from her eyes now. It was the first time she'd actually said those words aloud.
"Oh my gosh," Aria said in utter shock. "Spence, I'm so sorry." She quickly wrapped Spencer up in a comforting hug, a hug Spencer just as quickly fell into. She held onto Aria and cried into her shirt.
"How could I be so stupid, Ar? How could I think he loved me?" said Spencer through her tears.
"You're far from stupid, Spence. You're the smartest girl I know. He had us all fooled. The only stupid one is him, for playing you like that. He was lucky to have the opportunity to be with a girl like you."

Spencer looked up at her best friend with a sad smile on her face, tears still in her eyes. "Do you really mean that?"
Aria shot her a comforting smile and nodded. "Of course I do, Spencer." She leaned in and gave Spencer a friendly kiss on the forehead.
That was followed by a little less of a friendly, and more playful, kiss placed on her nose.
And finally, a slight brush of lips to lips.
When she realized what she had just done, Aria pulled back and looked at Spencer with wide eyes. "I-I'm sorry. I don't know what just came over me, I just—"
And then she was silenced by Spencer's lips forcefully pressing against hers. The kiss was awkward at first, but the two girls found their rhythm quickly and soon they were moving together like they were made for each other; a well oiled machine.
And Toby wasn't thought about for the rest of the night.