She hits you - Hanna and Y/N

Y/N POV

I have to stay at my girlfriend Hanna house for two weeks since my parents are on business trips. We were so excited to spend time together. We planned movie nights and sleepovers with the other girls but it's been a week so far and we haven't spent any time together apart from sleeping next to each other at night.

The reason for this is that Caleb came back from Ravenswood a day before I was supposed to start staying at Hanna's house. Every night she been going over to Caleb's place to hangout but comes home really late at night and stays in bed the following day and then goes back out.

I haven't talked to her yet since she always sneaks out or is passed out but tonight I'm going to stay up and wait for her.

I let out a long sigh thinking I should just go to sleep. I glance at the clock on the bedside table it reads 4:00am where the hell could she be?

Just as I'm about to give up waiting for her. I hear the front door open downstairs and what sounds like someone stumbling up the stairs. The bedroom door opens and Hanna comes on while nearly falling over.

She looks up and looks surprised to see I'm still up.
''Babyyyy why you still awakeeee?''

I sigh ''I was waiting for you we need to talk''

''Whyyyy'' she whines with a look of annoyance.

''Because every night you have been going out getting drunk with Caleb and we haven't spent any time together at all and all the alcohol isn't good for your health'' I say started to feel all the anger and hurt I have felt all week.

''God stop fucking complaining'' she says with anger in her eyes. I was a little scared because drunk angry Hanna is really scary.

''Sorry for wanting to spend time with my girlfriend''

''Ugh whatever'' she says annoyed and turns away from me to take her shoes off.

''What are you gonna ignore me now all I want is to spend some time with you all you wanna do is go and get drunk with Caleb and then come home at 4 am. What is wrong with you Hanna? Are you just doing this so you don't have to be with me? Do you even love me?''

She turns around quickly with looking really mad her face was red from anger.
''DONT YOU DARE SAY I DONT LOVE YOU. IF I DIDNT I WOULD HAVE NEVER TOLD EVERYONE I WAS WITH YOU. NOW STOP BEING SO CLINGY AND LEAVE ME THE FUCK ALONE BITCH'' once she finished that she raises her fist and hits me in the face with all her power.

Her fist connects with my face the force sending me flying of the bed on to the floor. I landed roughly on the ground. I looked still a little dazed from the surprise hit.
But then it hit me Hanna punched me. My loving, caring, protective girlfriend the one who said she will never hurt me and will always keep me safe, hit me.

The metallic taste brings me out of my thoughts. I bring my hand up to my face and see red. I have a busted lip.

'' oh my god'' I look up quickly to see Hanna still standing in same place but with a look of shock on her face not believing what she just did.
''Baby im so sorry I didn't meant too'' she says taking a few steps closer to me until she right in front of me she brings her hand up.

She brings her hand up I flinch and move backwards with a scared expression. She says tears flowing down her face as well as me. She has a look of sadness, pain, and guilt.

''I'm so sorry please'' she didn't get to finish that sentence I quickly stood up and sprinted towards the door and out of the house. I could hear her screaming my name but I just kept on running. Until I ended up at my Best Friend Spencer's house.

Hanna's POV

OH MY GOD I just hit her. I hit y/n. How could I? I hurt the person I love most I'm a monster I thought as tears went down my face.

Spencer POV

I wake up to knocking on my what the fuck who would be at my house at like 5am I thought as a slowly went downstairs.

I opened the door with a angry and annoyed expression but my face immediately softened when I saw Y/N with tears streaming down her face and a busted lip and a bruise around her lip going up to her cheek.

''Y/N what happened?'' I asked while guiding her to the couch.

''Han..she...''she says before breaking into another sob.

''...did Hanna hit you?''
Y/N just nodded not be able to say it without breaking into another son.
I feel anger boiling inside me.
''I'm gonna kill her''I growled out

''No spence I shouldn't have questioned if she loved me''

I was about to say something before knocking comes from door it's already unlocked so Hanna just walks in with red puffy eyes.

I immediately stand up putting Y/N behind me protectively.

''GET OUT'' I shout

''Spencer please let me talk to her....please'' Hanna says with tears shining in her eyes.

I was about to tell her to leave but I feel a hand on my arm I look down at my best friend since she is very short for her age.
''I'll talk to her''
I was about to protest before she starts speaking again.
''It'll be fine Spence thanks for looking after me''
I nod and hug her and go upstairs giving them some room.

Y/N POV

The is a few minutes of silence with us staring at each other. She looks sober now but she has tears running down her face I fight back the urge to go and wipe them and be in her arms saying its ok.

''Y/N i am so so so sorry I shouldn't have hit you I regret it so much. I love you baby girl. I can't live my life with out you because you are like the air I breath I wouldn't survive without you. Please don't leave me please I love you I'll never hurt you again I promise.'' She says sobbing. The sight breaks my heart.

''I'll never leave you'' I say before running into her arms. ''I love you Hanna''

''I love you too baby girl I am so sorry'' she says kissing my forehead and holding me tighter into her.