Hanna/Y/N

Not mine

You were sitting in your bedroom thinking about what happened last week. You never thought that Hanna would be anything near mean to you. You hated when people pushed you away without any reason. Or, if they had a reason, they didn't really tell you the whole story. That was exactly the case that happened with Hanna.
You were waiting in front of the school with your car for Hanna. She had one more period so you decided to wait for her. When you finally saw her leaving the school you got out of your car and went to greet her.
- "Hey Han." you smiled as her head shot up when she heard your voice.
- "Y/N? What are you doing here?" she asked coldly making you frown.
- "I was waiting for you. I thought I'd give you a ride home since we're going the same way." you replied while she narrowed her eyes at you.
- "You're nice and everything but listen. For your own good. Don't get near me."
- "Why Hanna?"
- "It's for the best. I'm just protecting you."
You heard slight knock on your door and groaned. You were covered up in too many blankets and under too many pillows to even bother getting up from bed.
- "What?" you asked, more rude than usual.
- "Hey, it's me. Emily." you heard quiet voice from the other side of the door.
- "Come in." you said emotionless and when you heard door open you could feel Emily looking at you.
- "Okay, what happened? Both you and Hanna are acting like life ended last week." she said concerned and you dug up out of your fortress made of warm blankets and fluffy pillows.
- "Did she say anything about what happened last week or is that my job too?" you asked slightly getting mad.
- "No. What did she say?" Emily rubbed your arm up and down, comforting you.
- "To don't get near her because she want's to protect me. From what? Evil unicorns?" you said, your sarcasm making Emily laugh. Her laugh was interrupted by her phone ringtone. She unlocked her phone and looked at screen. Seeing her shocking lock on her face made you worried so you asked her what was going on. Even after repeating yourself several times she hasn't responded so you took her phone to read the message.
"Awh, how cute. Hanna wants to protect her lover by not telling her about me. It's gonna be sad when Y/N ends up in hospital not even knowing what was coming after her - don't you think? - A"
Emily looked at you frowning, probably feeling guilty about not telling you about this A person that was after all of you. She slowly reached out for her phone and you gave it to her. She started explaining and you slowly listened to every detail she said. After long explanation, you texted Hanna that you knew everything about A. Emily went home and you went to meet up with Hanna. You finally knew the real meaning behind her words, and it finally made more sense.
- "I promise I won't let this A bitch hurt you." Hanna said hugging you.