Laughter - Hannily

Not mine

Gigging as I watched Emily trying to move away from me tickling her but I had her pinned to the ground and she knew she trapped.

Emily shrieked "Hanna! Stop!" she tired moving but it wasn't working at all.

Stop I say top of her "I'll stop if you say Hanna Marin is the best girlfriend in the world."

I watched as she contemplated it before shouting "Never!" I then went back to tickling her and she burst into fit of laughter. I was then fit in the back of my head by a pillow, looking behind me to see Spencer without a pillow and Aria with one already aimed at us.

I asked "What was that for?"

Spencer answered with "You two are being annoying, we are trying to sleep."

"All Emily has to do is say that and I'll stop," I went back to tickling Emily and she burst into laughter again. I loved her laugh; it was light and carefree just like we both were. We had been dating for half a year now and it had been the best half year of my life, Emily made me smile, laugh, fall for her and become sad when I wasn't with her.

Emily yelled "Okay, okay! You win!"

I stopped and signalled for her to go on and she said "Hanna Marin is the best girlfriend in the world, I'm lucky to have her in my life as a friend but more than a friend and I love you Hanna Marin." I felt my heart melt for Emily, I leant down and smashed our lips together, Emily brought as much passion into the kiss as I did and it was pretty epic.

After the kiss I say still sitting on top of her "I love you too Emily Fields."

Aria said "Yes, we get this now can you to be quiet so we can sleep."

Emily replied with "Sure," I smiled and pecked Emily's lips. I moved to lay into Emily side and Emily wrapped her arms around me tightly. I always felt so safe in Emily arms or just with Emily; I knew nothing would ever harm me as long as I had Emily. Emily was also a pretty comfy pillow to sleep on, I loved falling asleep on top of her and awaking up to find I was still there; Emily always had this content smile on her face.

As I slowly fell asleep I heard Emily whisper "Love you."

I whispered back "Love you too," I felt her press her lips against my head before we both drifted off to sleep.