You take my breath away - Sparia

Not mine

Spencer POV

It's been six months now since Toby and I broke up...it just didn't work out I love him very much but we just both have different expectations of what we want in the future. We both decided that it was best to go our separate ways.

"Hey Spence come on in" I heard Emily said

"hey Em...um is Aria here yet?"

"no she is going to be a little late her art class cleaned up late?"

"oh...ok"

"is everything ok between you guys, you two have been a little tense with each other"

"we just had a little argument"

"a little? It looks like she wants to rip your head off every time she sees you"

"I just really need to talk to her and say I'm sorry"

"well try to sing to her tonight"

"yea totally in front of all those people"

"yea why not shell like it...maybe even a duet?"

"fine ill do it"

"hey Spence! Did you bring the cupcakes? Cause Hanna needs her dessert now!"

"its in the car"

"YES! Thanks"

"always with the desserts Hanna" Emily said

"oh shut up!" Hanna said to her

"Spence this are not the ones I asked you for! I said chocolate not vanilla!"

"Han there are 12 on the box 6 chocolates and 6 vanilla"

"Even better!"

Emily just started laughing and I joined in...im feeling a little nervous about talking to Aria I hope it goes well

Aria POV

Im outside Emily's house I really don't want to talk to spencer right now she said pretty harsh things she should have minded her business Ezra's and my relationship doesn't concern her...thinking about it now she was just trying to be there for me after what Ezra did ugh I hate him his such an ass but anyway I should move on that was 4 months ago and my feelings for him are dead after what I saw when I walked into his apartment.

My phone suddenly rings "hello?" I said

"ARIA! Are you almost here?" Hanna said

"yea im 2 minutes away"

"ok then you must have super powers because I can see you right now"

I look at Emily's opened door and Hanna waves and smiles at me

I laugh and approach her "hey Han"

"hey girl ready for karaoke night?"

"yea but I don't feel like singing"

"what! You have to come on! At least one song...please?"

"fine" I laugh

"Yaaaayy! Now come on in Emily and Spence are inside"

"oh...actually I forgot I have to go home I promised my mom I would be there for dinner"

"Aria...both of us know that is not true...would you and Spencer just cool it for tonight please?"

"fine..." I groan

"hey Em" I said

"Hey Ar" Em said