Chapter 3

Flashback

This is the day he found out i liked him. But by now he forgot it has been 3 years. He liked me too.... He just doesnt remember...

I sat under a willow tree laughing with Jake.

"Okay so if you ever saw me drowning and there were sharks what would you do?" i asked playing with my necklace.

"Well it depends what do i have with me to save you?" He asked.

"Hmmmm yourself" i replied obviously.

"Well i would probaly die trying to save you or i would throw steak or something far out into the water so i could save you."

"Awwww okay your turn."

"Hmmmmmm...

It started to get cold and i didnt have a jacket. I started squirming uncomfordably. We were both really skinny at the time and he was wearing his dad's jacket. He opened the jacket and i scrambled inside with him. When i said we were close friends this is what i meant. We were always laying on each other.

Either i was on his lap or laying my head on his shoulder, and he was resting his head on my lap or he wrapped his arms around me and just held me. He was and i were just that close to each other. i felt his arms wrap around my waist in the jacket and pull me closer to him as we talked.

"Man your cold Kitkat do you wanna go home?" He asked concerned.

"N-no ACHOO!!!!" I sneezed.

"Listen im taking you home i dont want you to get sick on me. Your to cold and i think its gonna rain" He said sternly.

Just as he said it, it started happening. Instead of getting up i clung onto him. Im deathly afrid of lightening. Its how my cousin died. I didnt want to move. He understood and sat back down. He toke my waist and pulled me closer to him so i was on his lap. I didnt fall asleep but my eyes dropped. I felt myself being lifted and feeling heavier.

I opened my eyes to realize Jake wasnt wearing the jacket at all i was wrapped in it. He was also carrying me. I closed them again. I felt my neck bend back.

"Kitty are you okay?" He whispered concerned,

I didnt reply. I was so tired i couldnt even pick up my head. I heard a door open we were in his house. He layed me on the couch. He toke off the jacket and wrapped me in a big fluffy blanket. He didnt let anyone ever use it except him. Well except me. He placed my body in his lap and kept me on his chest and lap.

My head laying in his shoulder.

"Hmmm Jake" I moaned nuzzleing his chest.

"Kitkat are you okay? Does something hurt? Do you want me to call your parents? I mean i know that your already staying here because of their 'business trip' but do you wanna talk to them?" He rambled.

I giggled. He rambled when he was nervous.

"Jake no. I want to stay here with my best friend where he could take care of me like he just did" I mumbled looking up and him.

I dont know why but i kissed him on his cheek. I closed my eyes and thought. What if he took it wrong?? My thought was cut off by me feeling a pressure on my lips. I opened my eyes a slit to see he's kissing!! Oh crap i think im gonna die!!!!! I kissed him back. He pulled away not quickly but breathelessly.

He put his hand on my cheek and smiled.

"How long did you know?" I whispered not trusting my voice.