Chapter 4

I wanted to say thank to you cupcakeslush because you were the first person to tell me directly you like this story so THANKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! dont forget to comment and vote!!!!!!!!!! <3

Did he just say what i think he said!?!?!

But how could i refuse? I loved danceing. Especially with him. He will always be my dance partner. He held a hand up and a hand landed on my waist. I held my hand up to his and put a hand on his shoulder. We danced like we use too. When we had no cares, no responsibilty. Where we just danced.

We were alone and happy like when we were kids. When the song ended we were both breatheless. We stared at each other for about a mintue before Jake broke away nervously.

"Jake are you okay?" I said concerned.

"Um Kitkat ...?"

"Yea?"

He didnt anwser me. He looked at me and sunk down leaning againest the tree. He looked down as if ashamed to even look at me.

"Can i ask your opinion?" He said, not making eye contact with me.

"Sure what happened?" I said sitting down next to him.

"How... How am i suppose to marry a total stranger?" He saids sadly burying his face in his hands.

I put my hand on his back.

"You have to Jake..." I said queitly.

"But how!?!?! I mean, i dont love her. I dont even like her!!!" He said angry tears filling his eyes before he blinked them away.

"Jake you can get through this okay listen. When we were kids this was so much easier. If i could fix this i would in a heartbeat. But this is out of my hands. You can cry to me as much as you want i will never EVER turn you away. Just please you have to do this..." I trailed off.

I knew the next thing i knew i was wiping his tears away and he was smiling back at me.

"You always cared about me how you said" He said deep in thought.

"What do you mean?" I asked confused.

"Remember when i was complaining about how Mindy burner wouldnt talk to me? And you said that if they dont care enough for me to talk to me or love me how they should, and would do anything for me then freak them?" he said laughing.