Chapter 9

Did i really just hear what i think i heard? How could a simple sentence make my heart race and my adrenaline pump. He started breatheing down my neck makeing me shiver. He was driving me hormonally insane. I nipped at his ear causeing him to groan. My hands went under his shirt and ran them down his chest makeing his breatheing pick up. 

He his teeth grazed my neck causeing me to whimper in pleasure. He played with the hem of my shirt waiting for me to say no or weither to go on. My breatheing got heavier. That was when there was a knock a that door.

"Im gonna shoot this guy" he mumbled againest my neck.

I smiled as he kissed me and got up before smirking at me with a really REALLY sexy smile. He anwsered the door and a girl handed him a cart. I walked up to see what was on the cart and almost dead smacked this girl across the face.

"Mmmmm you again" her voice husky with lust.

I came up behind him.

"Girl do you have a death wish to commit to!!!" i hissed.

"Wow a too for one special. I play for both teams sexy" she winked at me.

"Play for this team bitch" i said slamming the door in her face.

Wasnt she just here? i dont know but the door was knocked on again.

"Ima slap this B-" i was cut off by Jakes lips.

My mood automatically changed. He pressed me againest the wall. But i led us to the small couch.

*Knock Knock*

I raised to get it.

"Shhhh no dont get it stay here" he said attacking my neck.

"Jake i have to get it what if its important" i whispered/laughed.

"WERE NOT HEAR RIGHT NOW LEAVE A MESSAGE BEEEEEEP" he shouted at the door before makeing me shiver in pleasure.

I couldnt think it was possible to be shivering like that and to not just rip everything he had off and get it on already!!!! He nipped at my bottom lip for entrance and i gave it to him happily. He deepened the kiss before knocking my legs out and carrying me bridle style to the other room. He layed me softly across the bed.

I he broke the kiss for a second to look at me.

"You are beautilful Kitty" he said before kissing me.

It wasnt a kiss like he wanted me like NOW!!! It was a soft kiss. Full of love and patience. I couldnt even open my eyes because he was making me so weak. Why the hell is he makeing me so weak? I dug my nails into his back as i felt him smirk againest my lips knowing i wanted more.

*Knock Knock*

My anger came rushing back. So angry that i pushed him off me.

"Im gonna kill this bitch" i hissed as i heard him laugh.

I started towards the door. I yanked the door open.

"Yes" i said innocently.

"Im sorry mam I-" the bellboy stopped and stared for like two seconds.

He shook his head away from his thought and continued.

"I um came before and you didnt anwser it shows that this room is empty so you must not have checked in. Do you mind coming downstairs and doing that now?"

"I will in a few mintues im not dressed."

"Take ...your ...time" he said eyeing my exposed legs.