Chapter 6

Okay so this is chapter six :D

I didnt respond at first but then i kissed him back.

Why does he keep doing that?

Why does he kiss me knowing he is getting married?

Why wasnt i stopping him either?

He pulled me into him so close that i could feel his ab's againest my stomach. His arms were around my waist locking me againest him. He moved to my neck and softly kissed it.

"Jake" i whispered not knowing how to protest and half moaning.

"Your so beautiful..." he whispered

He started sucking my neck gentally shuting me the hell up. I couldnt snap out of it. The sensations he was causeing me kept me captive. I felt his tounge touch the base of my neck and i moaned quietly. I tugged his hair up and pulled his mouth to mine. He nipped a bottom lip but i wouldnt open my mouth.

He bit down on my bottom lip and i gasped. He took the oppurtunity and put his tounge into my mouth. Our tounges danced to our own melody. His lips were so soft againest mine. I ran my hand through his brown hair locking my fingers into the refuseing to let him go. He smiled againest my lips. His kissed down my jaw so he was back to my neck.

He instantly found my weak spot and i gasped. He smiled againest my neck. I leaned my head back againest the wall and enjoyed the sensation he was giving me. Why did fate have to be so cruel? Forbidden relations with people never worked out and fate had to be cruel enough to give me one. I dug my fingers nails, not to hard, into his back and he groaned.

I wanted nothing to break the moment. But i spoke to soon. I saw through the leaves and bushes and saw Onica, looking around to find Jake.

"Jake, Onica" I whispered anoyed.

He groaned and pulled away with a huff.

"Ugh why" he whined painfully.

 With that he looked at the floor for a few second spotting a big rock. He picked it up and threw it out of our sight and it rolled into the woods. I gasped. Know wonder he was on the football team. Onica got up and ran into the woods. He looked back at me, a little annoyed and i giggled.

"Are you a virgin?"iasked giggled.

"Yea why?" he said breathlessly trying to catch his breathe after all that happened.

"Couldve fooled me" i mumbled before stepping out of the bushes and on to the path.

He smiled a sexy smile and pulled me into his chest from behind. I laughed. He held my hand as we walked.

"So um what are we gonna do about ... us" i said nervous of the anwser.

What if this was just a lust type of thing and he didnt like me?

"You get to be my little secret" he said smiling, kissing the back of my hand.

My face filled with saddness. I knew it. He stopped and looked at me frowning.

"I dont wanna be a secret" I mumbled.

He stopped taking my face between his hands and looked me dead in the eye,

"Kitkat i dont WANT to keep you a secret. I HAVE to keep you a secret. Kitkat, i like you  and if it were up to me i would make you mine RIGHT NOW. But i cant. I want to show everyone that i like you but i just cant. Dont ever think that its because im embarrased or im useing you or-"

I shook my head pulling his collar so his lips were on mine again.

"What was that for?" He said suprised and in a daze, when we pulled away.