Chapter 16

Oh so... SCANDEL!!!!!! if you dont remember what happen last chapter because i havent uploaded in a while you'll see what i mean. Kitty's P.O.V!!!!

Enjoy...

"No stop!!!!" I yelled jumping off of Jake and trying to block the camera.

"SECURITY!!!!" Jake yelled.

"We are here at the hosipital where Prince Jacob Ceasur Galonoy Santonio, where he was currently admitted for unknown reason's. But it seems we have a bit of a scandal, because New teen pop sensation 'Mitty' Has been caught having as what it seems a love affair with the prince" She said with a smirk into the camera.

"No THATS NOT TRUE!!!" I yelled trying to take the microphone but one of the hosts body guards put a hand in front of me to stop me.

"What is your statement on that Mitty?" The lady asked, shoving the microphone so close to my face it was almost in my mouth.

"Its Kitty. K-I-T-T-Y. And this is not a love affair, Hes my best friend" I said pushing back my bangs.

"Is that what they are calling it these days?" The host asked a body guard.

He just shrugged.

"Why ruin the Prince's soon to be marriage 'Mitty'? Why?" She asked with fake pity.

"HES MY BEST FRIEND!!!!" I yelled.

"SHE"S MY BEST FRIEND NOTHING HAPPENED!!! I CAN KISS MY BEST FRIEND ON THE FOREHEAD ITS NOT LIKE YOU CAUGHT US GETTING IT ON OR SOMETHING!!" Jake said angirly.

A blush crept across my cheeks. Boy did i wish we were... BAD KITTY!!! When did i start thinking like that? One of the body guards looks like he was around 17 or 18. His eyes swam over my body lustfully sending disgusted chills through me.

"I AM NOT RUINING HIS STUPID MARRIAGE!!! He l-loves Seronica, and he wouldnt mess that up for his childhood best friend!!" I yelled.

"HOW MUCH MONEY WILL THIS TAKE TO MAKE THIS STORY DISAPEAR!!" Jake demanded.

"No amount of money in the world prince charming" She smirked.

I tried to cover the camera but the young body guard grabbed me by the waist pulling me away and when i was away he didnt let go but i felt one of his hands trying to touch my ass. I gasped and tryed to pull away but it looked like i was struggleing so no one thought anything of it. I felt his hand carressing my ass and i whimpered.

"Jake" I cryed.

I guess Jake saw because when he saw, his eyes bulged bursting with anger.

"GET YOUR FILTHY FUCKING HANDS OFF MY BEST FRIEND YOU HORMONAL BASTARD!!!" Jake growled jumped out his bed.

Thats when i noticed he wasnt wearing the hosipital gown. He wearing sweatpants and a whiteish blue t-shirt. He grabbed me by my waist out of he guys hands and shoved me behind him getting in the body guards face.

"Is that posseciveness i smell prince charming?" The host chirped.

"You can call it whatever the hell you want, i call it protecting the girl whose been my bestfriend since we were about eight" He growled not looking away from the guard.

"I call it jealousy, We'll be right back" The host said doing two taps againest the mike and then the camera shut off.

She left the room and the security guard smirked at me.

"You call me okay" He winked.

"Over my dead body" Jake snarled.

"It can be arranged" The guard hissed.